DONATIONS

Sunday, January 31, 2010

SATANIC EXCHANGE OF VIRTUES

Satanic Exchange of Virtues


There are powers that seek to exchange people’s virtues, brains, glory, prosperity, and even lives. They empty out a person’s life and give it to another. A long time ago I had a very eye opening dream. There was a strong woman that was going to offer to tie my head tie for me but it would be a ploy to gain access to my head. Her assignment was really to empty everything that God had deposited in me to make me to shine, my virtues. The ultimate plan was to make me the tail instead of the head that God had ordained me to be. It was to make me the last and not the first that God created me to be.  Close your eyes and pray like this:

Every power that wants to turn my life upside down, die now, in the mighty name of Jesus.

We have plenty examples of this in the Bible. We have the case of Jacob that through the help of his mother Rebecca stole the birthright of his twin brother Esau, thereby becoming the head and relegating his brother who was the first born to the tail region.

There was the also the case of Jacob who before he died summoned the children of Joseph his favourite child to bless them. But he laid his right hand on the younger Ephraim and his left hand on the head of the older Manasseh. This effectively made the senior to become the junior and the junior to become the senior. Once again the head became the tail and the tail the head.

HOW DO THESE POWERS CARRY OUT THEIR EVIL ASSIGNMENTS?

1. Through evil plantation and deposits. These evil deposits are planted and become limiting barriers to attaining greatness later.

Close your eyes and pray like this:

Everything planted in my life as a child that is affecting me negatively now, come out and die, in the name of Jesus.

2. Blood manipulation. It could be through demonic access to the blood in dreams.

3. Evil verdicts and decrees.

4. Demonic access to the head. This could be through evil laying on of hands.

5. Demonic access to personal belongings such as clothes, hair, nails, anti-perspirant deodorants, and combs. It could be through manipulation of hair and head gears and scarves.

6. Witchcraft manipulation through use of various instruments such as mortars, pots, evil birds and other animals.

7. Monitoring gadgets such as incisions and evil marks.

8. Attending wrong parties. I once knew a woman that had parties every New Year day. But the purpose was to collect the virtues of the people that attended and use it for herself for that year. With the same token she transferred all the bad luck for the year to them. But the people ignorantly thought she invited them year in year out out of love and kept attending.

There was also another lady that invited all the children in her church (a Pentecostal church) to her children’s birthday party. But she gave the children polluted food which she used to steal their virtues and brain and add to her children’s. This was to ensure that her children excelled and became very brilliant while the other children whose virtues and goodness had been tampered with and stolen struggled through life. Brethren, we must be careful and always inquire of the Lord before we accept any invitation. These are evil and perilous times. Close your eyes and pray like this:

I and my family refuse to be a candidate of satanic manipulation in the mighty name of Jesus.

We reject every evil transfer and exchange in any area of our lives in the mighty name of Jesus. 

8. Ministry of demonic ministers. Powers can be transferred through laying on of hands and other means. Just as the Holy Spirit can be transferred through impartation, so also can evil spirits. We have to be very careful in this area.

Every evil hand laid upon my life, receive the fire of God and wither, in the name of Jesus.

Let the effect of every demonic access to my life and body organs be purged by the fire of God and the blood of Jesus. 

Once a new “deliverance minister” came to town. Everyone was rushing there. My best friend invited me. This man left the pulpit and the people that went to the front to be prayed for and bounced all the way to the back to lay hands on my head. The lord later told me that he was not a prophet but using the spirit of divination and that he had tried to steal my virtues.

Another time, The Lord opened my eyes to see a well respected minister trading in people’s virtues. He would take the wealth of one person and give it to another, the good health of a person and give it to one person while the person that came well went home with some else’s evil load of sickness, disease and failure.

Today it has become so bad as many well known pastors and ministers are combining occult powers with the preaching of the bible. In a bid to get cheap membership and appear to be spiritually loaded to do miracles they go to all sorts of places to acquire demonic powers which they try to pass off as the power of God. God had power but he does not pour it on unworthy vessels hence they have to get their power elsewhere because they are unwilling to pay the price for the genuine power of God.

Every man or woman that has stolen or exchanged my goodness, receive divine judgment by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Everything done to me under demonic anointing, be reversed by the blood of Jesus.

I recover back by fire and by force everything stolen from me in my days of ignorance.

WHAT IS THE WAY OUT?

1. Be very careful where you go. Stop running from one “prophet” to another. Most of them are either satanic agents or are polluted and will in turn pollute you. Pursue the Creator, not the creatures that He created.

2. Be careful where you eat and what you eat.

3. Do not share personal effects such as clothes, creams, and such with people.

4. Be very careful whom you allow to lay hands on you.

3. Ensure that you carry the power and fire of God in you that cannot be bewitched or insulted.

No comments: