DONATIONS

Sunday, January 31, 2010

MY FATHER OPEN DOORS FOR ME

My Father, Open Doors For Me


“I know thy works: behold I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and has kept my work, and hast not denied my name.” (Revelation 3:8)
Please pray this prayer:
My Father, Open the door of ......(put in what you want, joy, health, wealth, job, etc.) for me in the name Jesus.

What is a door?
A door is an entrance. It is an access to something. It is a barrier by which and entry is closed or opened. When a door is open for a person it means that the person is given access to certain breakthroughs or blessings. This includes financial breakthroughs, prosperity, children, marriage, business, ideas, and good health.

Hindrances to open door
For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries. (1 Corinthians 16:9)

Internal Stumbling Blocks:
These are internal weaknesses that a person must deal with decisively or they hinder you from taking advantage of open doors. This includes anger, low self esteem, lack of confidence, confusion, greed, and pride. Anger prevented Moses, one of the greatest prophets that ever lived, from entering the Promised Land.

Laziness
The bible has a lot to say about diligence and how it promotes a man and how lack of it stagnates a man.

Wrong Positioning
This is when you are at the wrong place at the wrong time or even at the right place at the wrong time. Close your eyes and pray like this:
O Lord, reposition me for success.

Household Wickedness
Scriptures clearly says that a man’s foes shall be members of his own household. (Matthew 10:36). A great example of this in the bible is Joseph and his brothers. Joseph shared his dreams about the doors that God was going to open for him with his brothers. He failed to realize that he was in the midst of unfriendly friends. Out of wickedness they sold him into slavery thinking that would close the doors against him forever. But God is the one that has the keys of David. He opens and no one can shut. Even today every good door that God will open for us this year, no man can shut in Jesus name.

Witchcraft
Witchcraft bewitchment and manipulation can close promising doors against a person. This includes polygamous witchcraft, envious witchcraft, and household witchcraft.

Procrastination
This is a great killer of opportunities.

Evil Foundation
Unresolved Foundational problems can close open doors against you. This include idolatry, evil covenants and curses.
Prayer:
Every demonic foundation troubling my destiny clear away in the name of Jesus.

Wrong Mind Set
The bible says that we should put on the mind of Christ. We must acquire the mind set that “We can do all things through Chirst.

Lack of Faith
Lack of faith in God and His word either rhema or logos can hinder you from getting your doors open. This is what happened when Elisha prophesied 24 hour miracle in Israel. The Lord on whose arm the King leaned doubted the words of Elisha saying that “if the Lord would make windows in heaven, might this be?” He never lived to see it happen when it came to pass.

Watch your mouth and confession
We must watch who we are talking to about our opportunities. We must also watch our confessions. Because God said that whatever we say in His hearing that is what he will do in our lives.

Prayers:
I refuse to close the door against myself in the name of Jesus.

Prayerlessness
Prayer is the master key to every break through

Limiting God through our thoughts and actions. 2 King 6:16.
Fear
God has not given us a spirit of fear but of love, of power, and of a sound mind.

Pride
Pride can close the door against. This is what almost happened to Naaman of Syria. 2 king 5:11.

Qualities That Open Doors
There are certain qualities that can provoke God to open the door for a person.
1. Great Faith

2. Desperation

Blind Bathemaus is a great example of this.

3. Defy limitations set by men

Mary Magdalene, the woman with the issue of blood, and lepers of Samaria did.

4. Focus on Jesus

You must refuse to be distracted.

5. Sensitivity to the Holy Spirit
My sheep hear my voice. John 10:27. We must be like the sons of Issachar who knew the times and the seasons. I Chronicle 12:32.

6. No Rear View Syndrome
We must be like Apostle Paul and Zachaeus and leave the past behind.

7. We must be prayer and warfare addicts

8. Addicted to the Word of God

9. Hard Work

10. Be prepared
Be prepared to walk through the door when it opens. For example if trusting God for a job have your professional clothes, resume, baby sitter and all in place already.

Song: O Lord while on others thou are calling do not pass me bye.

Prayer Points:

1. O Lord, open the door of my joy for me.

2. The door of my ........, open to me in Jesus name.

3. O Lord, do not allow the enemy to turn my ..... to sorrow and tears

4. O Lord, let weeping and sorrow be far from my house.

5. Any power that wants to turn my joy to sorrow die.

6. Expectations of my enemies perish.

7. Any plan of my enemies to turn my light to darkness scatter.

8. I decree divine acceleration and laughter into my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a wonderful and an inspiring message. Almighty God will continue to be using You to be a blessing to our generation in JESUS'NAME!