DONATIONS

Sunday, January 31, 2010

I SHALL NOT BE PUT TO SHAME

I Shall not be Put to Shame


Scripture Reading: Acts 28:3-6.



Prayers:

1. I refuse to be put to shame, in the mighty name of Jesus.

2. I shake off the viper of shame into the fire of God.



What is Shame?

Shame is to be ridiculed publicly. It is to be embarrassed, dishonoured or disgraced. It is the anointing of stagnancy, demotion, and the tail. It is the spirit of non-achievement and failure. In the spirit realm, it appears as an evil garment or a covering. It also appears as nakedness in the spirit realm. It is an evil garment that the enemy uses to replace or cover God's glory in a person's life.

Shame is not met for the children of God.  The Bible tells us that for any shame that we have ever suffered in life, we shall have double compensation.  Isaiah 61:7 It gives us the assurance that whoever believes in God will never be put to shame. Joel 6:26-27. In Psalm 16, verse 10 we are told that God will not allow His children to see corruption, that is to see shame. Shame is therefore meant for our enemies. Psalm 41:11, 70:3, 40:14. In our scripture reading the devil tried to put the Apostle Paul to shame after he had escaped tragedy in the ship by sending the serpent of shame and disgrace to bite him before the very people that God had used him to bless on the ship. Close your eyes and pray like this:



You serpent of shame and disgrace assigned to my destiny, I shake you into the fire of God in the mighty name of Jesus.

Shame comes in various ways.

1. Through sin.

2. Satanic programmers

3. Evil Altars

4. Evil Arrows

5. Evil Voices

6. Disobedience to God and His Word.

7. Lack of discipline

8. Trusting in Man and Self

9. Through Curses and Covenants

10. Evil Dreams such as nakedness and walking bare footed.



You will now pray violently like this:



I refuse to be disgraced, in the mighty name of Jesus.



How does shame manifest in a life?

Shame can manifest as failure, non achievement, sicknesses, manipulation by strange voices, and through evil dreams.

What is the Way out?

1. Close all open doors whether from the past or present. To do this, you have to examine your life carefully for critical things such as evil names, sin, etc.

2. Ensure that Jesus is your friend.

3. Ensure that your armour is on. Ephesians 6:18

4. Clothe yourself with the Word of God, Psalm 119:6,31.

5. Destroy all evil altars.

6. Wipe out evil marks of shame with the blood of Jesus.

7. Send back arrows of shame and disgrace.

8. Return evil load of shame.



Prayers:

1. I refuse to be disgraced by any power living or dead, in the name of Jesus.

2. Let divine miracle power overshadow my life, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every power targeting my life for disgrace, scatter, in the name of Jesus.

4. I shall not see corruption, but I shall see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living, in the name of Jesus.

5. O God arise and let all shame distributors scatter, in Jesus name.

6. Let every yoke of stagnancy and frustration break, in the name of Jesus.

7. I shall arise out of every valley of shame unto the mountain of elevation and glory, in the name of Jesus.

8. Every satanic rope tying me down to the past, be broken, in Jesus name.

9. Every power waiting for my day of glory to disgrace me, die, in the name of Jesus.

10. O light of God, disband my darkness, in the name of Jesus.

11. I shake off the viper of disgrace into the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.

12. The enemy will not write the last chapter of my life, in the name of Jesus.

13. O God arise and let every enemy of my progress scatter, in the name of Jesus.

14. Power to mount up with wings as an eagle fall upon my life, in the name of Jesus.

15. O God arise and make me a demonstration of what your power can do, in Jesus’ name.

No comments: