DONATIONS

Sunday, January 31, 2010

I REFUSE TO BE FRUSTRATED



SCRIPTURE: Psalm 88:15-18.

SONGS: 1. When I look to my right I see satan has fallen.  2. I have a very big God, He is always by my side.  3. Jesus na big man O. Who no know am call am small boy O.

Please repeat after me:

I refuse to be frustrated in the mighty name of Jesus.


WHAT IS FRUSTRATION?

According to Webster Dictionary frustration means a feeling of insecurity and dissatisfaction arising from unresolved problems or unfulfilled needs. Psalm 88 in the Bible offers a perfect description of a person that is experiencing frustration. It describes a situation where it appears as if God no longer hears or answers prayers (verses 1 and 15-18). It describes being abandoned by friends and relatives (verse 8).

AGENDA OF THE SPIRIT OF FRUSTRATION

Frustration like every other emotion is an entity in the spirit realm and has a spirit that backs it up. It manifests first in the spirit then if it is not dealt with properly it manifests in the physical. In the spirit realm it appears like a serpent. It can also appear as a dark cloud hovering over a life. It also appears as the spirit of the cobweb. The spirit of frustration seeks to do several things:

1. Discourage

2. Cause stagnancy

3. Vex the Spirit Numbers 11:10-15

4. Makes one feel rejected, forgotten, and forsaken by both God and man.

5. All heroes of faith in the Bible had their own moments of frustration. A good example is Moses the servant of God.   Numbers 11:10-15.  Even Jesus faced His in the Garden of Gethsemane when He asked:

“My God, My God, why have you forsaken me.”  Matthew 27:46.

6. It seeks to make you loose hope in a better tomorrow.

7. Makes everything, your ambition, your dreams, your goals, visions, seem impossible. But we know this is a lie of the devil because the Bible tells us that ALL things are possible through Christ and that with God all things are possible.  Mark 10:27.

8. Seeks to make you turn back and go back to Egypt.


SOURCES OF  FRUSTRATION

    There are various sources of frustration.

1. It can come from the pharaoh that refuses to let you go.
2. It can come from parents, children, your work, business, and ministry.
3. You can even be the one frustrating yourself. Galatians 2:21.
4. Frustration can be demonically programmed into a person's life.
5. Arrows of frustration can be fired into a person’s life.

Pray like this:

Every strongman assigned to frustrate my life you are a liar, die, in the name of Jesus.


SOME FACTS ABOUT  FRUSTRATION

1. Frustration attacks various areas of a person’s life. It can attack the source of income, academics, health.
2. It could lead to one taking one step forward and then stagnancy or even retrogression.
3. It can manifest as spirit of almost there. People under the attack of this spirit see their breakthrough clearly in front you but attaining it is a problem. Moses, the servant of God saw the Promised Land but died without being able to enter into it.

Why don’t you close your eyes and pray with your whole might:

I refuse to be frustrated in the mighty name of Jesus.


WAY OUT OF FRUSTRATION

1. Repent of all Sins

2. Make God your friend

3. Recognize that all men pass through frustration at some point in life.  Just do not make it your permanent abode.

4. Find out the root of the frustration by praying inquiry prayers.

5. Ask for God's help through prayers.

6. Trust God

7. Live a life of thanksgiving and you will not tarry long in the valley of frustration.


PRAYERS

1. Every pharaoh assigned to frustrate me, drown in your own Red sea, in Jesus name.

2. Power of inherited frustration, die, in the name of Jesus.

3. My head, be lifted up above the power of frustration, in the name of Jesus.

4. Rod of God’s anger, arise against all the troublers of my destiny.

5. Every arrow of frustration, go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus.

6. Altar of wickedness causing frustration in my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

7. Ancestral flow of frustration I stop you in ....... my marriage, finances, career, etc.

8. You the owners of evil load of frustration, appear and carry your load, in the name of Jesus.

9. Evil hands preparing garments of frustration for me, wither and burn to ashes.

10. Garments of frustration prepared for me catch fire and be roasted to ashes.  

11. Every source of frustration in my life be destroyed by the power of the living God.

12.  I refuse to tarry in the school of frustration.   I walk out of it now. (Demonstrate this by walking out).

13. Powers programming frustration into my life, die by fire

14. My Father, shower upon me breakthroughs that will swallow frustration in my life.

15. Frustration that is keeping my eagle down from flying, die, in the name of Jesus.

16. My eagle, fly high, in the name of Jesus.

17. I recover back everything that the spirit of frustration has stolen from me by the power in the blood of Jesus.

18. Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers.

No comments: