Sunday, October 16, 2016
SCRIPTURE: Philippians 3:12-24.
CONFESSION: 1 John 5:4-5.
SONGS: 1. Sing unto the Lord a joyful song, I will praise His name for the Lord is good. 2. Giving glory to the Lord He reigns. 3. I am going higher alleluia amen in the name Jesus alleluia amen.
HYMNS:1. Lord plant my feet on higher ground. 2. Burdens are lifted at Calvary
1. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I cancel the effect of every dream of demotion, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every evil load preventing me from going higher, I offload you by fire and by force, in the name of Jesus.
3. Power to move forward, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
4. Power of divine healing, fall upon me now, in Jesus name.
5. Every evil conspiracy and gang up against my calling and my life, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Everybody say “I am stepping up.” If you can step up, it means that you can step down also. Even right now, some people are stepping down to hell fire which is very real. Some are stepping down to demotion, non-achievement, depression, suicide, drugs, pornography, and sin. You name it. But that is not you and that is not me. Say, “I am stepping up. As long as we live, there is always a higher ground to press unto. You never stop pressing higher. There is always room to go higher. If you stop, you became stagnant and after a while you begin to retrogress.
WHAT IS HIGHER GROUND?
A higher ground is:
1. An elevated place. 1 Chronicles 17:14, Ezekiel 36:11.
2. A greater place.
3. A higher platform or stage.
4. Above normal, mediocre level. Jeremiah 18:9, Jeremiah 24:6, Jeremiah 31:28
5. A more exalted place.
6. An enlarged coast.
7. A strong place.
8. A place where breakthroughs and success become ordinary.
9. Set be up as opposed to being pulled down.
10. To prevail. 1 Samuel 17:50.
11. The become the most favored when you used to be the least favored. Esther 2:6-18.
12. Have your enemies hung in the gallows that they had prepared for you. Esther 7:10.
13. To use your distractors as stepping stones to your destination.
PRAYER: I will get to the level that no one else has achieved in my family, in the name of Jesus.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO STEP UNTO HIGHER GROUND?
To step unto higher ground is to:
1. Increase in value or stature. 1 Chronicles 17:14, Ezekiel 36:11.
2. Ascend. 2 Samuel 7:10, Jeremiah 17:8, Psalm 92:13.
3. Increase in height. Jeremiah 18:9, Jeremiah 24:6, Jeremiah 31:28
4. Exhaust your enemy.
5. Change in status for the better.
6. Have your coast enlarged.
7. Go above and beyond the ordinary level.
8. Rise above the standard.
9. Be a high achiever. 1 Samuel 17:50.
10. Operate at the Holy of Holies level instead of the out court. Be repositioned from a lower place to a higher place. You have moved to the place of lack of commitment to the place of total commitment and alignment with God’s purposes and plans for your life.
11. It means you are no longer kicking against the prick. That you have moved to a place of more maturity.
12. Be relocated to a better place, a stronger place, a place of strength.
13. Use your distractors as stepping stones to your destination.
14. Become more influential.
15. To be outstanding.
16. Move to a more exalted and more glorious place.
Prayer: Power to step unto higher grounds fall upon me, now, in the name of Jesus.
SOME FACTS ABOUT PRESSING ON TO HIGHER GROUND?
1. You must never stop pressing unto another level.
2. There is always a higher ground to attain. More heights to attain for God.
3. When we step unto higher ground, we are cooperating with God. Meaning you took that step to align with what God is doing. Cooperating with God will always take you to a higher ground. On the other hand, when we refuse to cooperate with God, we are limiting God by our action. Psalm 78:3. Not only that sorrow and demotion will be awaiting us.
Prayer: Every lion assigned to take me downwards, die by thunder, in the name of Jesus.
4. As a Christian, higher ground should be our normal place. This is possible because we are seated in Christ Jesus in heavenly places high above principalities and powers.
5. It is a place of very clear vison of where you are going. When you are on higher ground, you can see very clearly and very far. You develop the eyes of the prophet Elisha, like a man on a watchtower. This puts you steps ahead of your competitors and your enemies.
6. Stepping unto higher ground is a choice, a decision that you have to make.
7. There are certain things that you must not do if you want to step up to higher ground. We will now look at these.
Prayer: I receive the power to step unto higher ground, in the name of Jesus.
EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE THAT STEPPED UNTO HIGHER GROUND IN THE BIBLE
There are several examples in the Bible of people that stepped unto higher ground. They decided that enough was enough. They refused to accept mediocrity or to take no for an answer. They include:
1. Daniel who rose from being a slave boy in a foreign land to serving under three different kings, Nebuchadnezzar, Darius and Cyrus. Daniel 28.
2. Joseph who was buried in a pit, sold into slavery and ended up a prisoner in a foreign land. He greatly feared God and ended up as the Prime Minister of Egypt the land of his captivity. Genesis 41:38-46.
3. Nehemiah. Nehemiah 6:15-16.
4. The widow of the prophet overcame debt, poverty and the threat of losing her children. 2 Kings 4:1-7.
5. David who stepped from the shepherd boy and the least favored in his father’s house to being the king of Israel. Not only that, David will always have a king on the throne because King Jesus is that King. 1 Samuel 16:5-23.
6. Jehoshaphat. 2 Chronicles 20:20-27.
7. Paul who stepped from being the murderer of Christians to being the chiefest of the Apostles. Acts 8:1, 1 Corinthians 15:9, 2 Corinthians 11:5.
Prayer: I step unto higher ground, in the name of Jesus.
ENEMIES OF STEPPING UNTO HIGHER GROUND
There are things that you should not do if you want to step up to higher ground. They include:
1. Sin and rebellion.
2. Deal with internal stumbling blocks. This includes laziness both in spiritual and in physical things. Diligence makes you to stand before kings. It includes talkativeness and telling your enemies your secrets. It includes anger which can abort your destiny as a whole. It made Moses unable to enter the Promised Land. Deuteronomy 32:51. It includes pride which demoted King Saul. It also includes moral bankruptcy which disgraced and killed Samson before his time. Judges 16: 1-30. Also Greed which denied Gehazi of his higher ground. 2 Kings 5:20-27.
3. Unbelief and doubt.
4. Fear which can make you to limit God. This is why “fear not” appears 365 times in the Bible.
5. Evil weights can keep you down and prevent you from going higher. You have to shake these off as no one can do it for you. Hebrew 12:1.
6. Evil company. Get rid of those unprogressive and uncircumcised in heart friends of yours or you will never get to the next.
7. Worldliness. Friendship with the world is enmity with God.
8. Negative unprogressive thinking.
9. Living in the glory of yesterday when God wants to do a new thing now. Psalm 1:1-6.
Prayer: Everything in my life limiting God’s vision and power for my life, come out and die, in the name of Jesus.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU WANT TO STEP UNTO HIGHER GROUND
To step unto higher ground, you have to do the following:
1. Get to know God and make Him your friend. You cannot do anything by your own power. On the other hand, through Christ Jesus, you can do all things. Therefore, a good relationship with Jesus is the launching pad for stepping unto higher ground.
2. Get a vision of the higher ground that you are aspiring to. You should know what “higher ground” is for you. Know what God wants you to be and step up there. You have to set goals and not just drift through life.
3. You have to make a conscious decision to step unto higher ground. There are decisions to be made and choices to be made in doing this. They should all line up with the vision that we talked about above. There are some associations that must be left behind if you are truly serious about stepping on higher ground.
4. You have to be able to identify divine opportunities and take hold of them to prevent them from being wasted and aborted. Procrastination aborts opportunities. The abortion of such opportunities will only lead to regrets and stagnancy.
5. You need to hide the word of God in your heart and then you will have good success. Joshua 1:8.
6. You should operate by revelation. You should be like the sons of Issachar who were on the same wavelength as the Holy Spirit. The Bible records that they knew the times and the season, to know what they were supposed to do. 1 Chronicles 12:32. This is because revelation will always put you at the right place at the right time. God prospers His people by instructions. You receive instructions through revelation.
7. As the Holy Spirit to help you. That is why Jesus asked the Father to send Him. He is our Helper. John 14:26.
8. Ensure that you are properly located as your location determines your allocation.
9. Ensure that you are properly positioned for success and to go to the next level.
10. Be bold. God told Joshua the same thing. Also Gideon. It is a major ingredient in stepping unto higher ground. Joshua 1:9. Take the offensive to the camp of the enemy. Daniel 11:32.
11. Keep your focus on Jesus. Psalm 34:5.
12. Be determined and refuse to give up and quit. Be like blind Bathmeau who refused to take no for an answer.
13. Pray targeted prayers. Pray relocation and repositioning prayers when needed. James 5:16, Ephesian 6:18.
14. Be patient. It took Abraham 25 years to get the God promised heir.
15. Be disciplined. Ensure your character is above board and flee all appearance of evil.
16. Refuse to be discouraged or frustrated. David refused to be and he overcame his enemies and became king. 1 Samuel 30:6.
17. Walk in the Spirit and not in the flesh.
18. Live a life and thanksgiving and Praise like Paul and Silas did.
Say: “Power to step unto higher grounds fall upon me, now.”
Song: 1. I am going higher yes I am. Going with Jesus to stay. 2. By fire by force I am stepping higher. 3. By the reason of the anointing every yoke shall be broken.
1. Bring quality repentance before God
2. Every power resisting my advancement in life, be paralyzed now, in the name of Jesus.
3. New effectual doors of opportunity open unto me by fire, in Jesus name.
4. My Father make me to be sensitive to the wavelength of the Holy Spirit, give way now.
5. I call forth by fire all individuals and resources divinely assigned to move me forward, in the name of Jesus.
6. Anything and anyone assigned to demote me, move away, in the name of Jesus.
7. Power of vision, fall upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
8. Power of to be great come upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
9. I pursue and repossess all my stolen benefits, in the name of Jesus.
10. God arise and raise a voice for me where I have no voice.
11. Enemies of my progress be exposed and disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
12. Lord give me the spiritual alertness to recognize opportunities, in the name of Jesus.
13. Internal battles working against my progress, die in the name of Jesus.
14. I loose myself from every power of witchcraft and bewitchment, in the name of Jesus.
15. I cancel the power of all curses put upon my head by the power in the blood of Jesus.
16. Stubborn covenant working against my life break now, in the name of Jesus
17. Favor shall pursue my life and overtake me in the name of Jesus.
18. Arrows of envious witchcraft come out and die, in the name of Jesus.
19. Embargos against my progress, break now, in the name of Jesus.
20. God arise and plant my feet on higher ground, in the name of Jesus.
21. Let all opposition become stepping stones to my promotion, in the name of Jesus.
22. Begin to bless yourself with all kinds of blessings.
23. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers.
Sunday, October 9, 2016
SCRIPTURES: Isaiah 52:2-6.
SONGS: 1. Unquestionable you are the Lord. 2. Is there anything too hard for you? 3. Nothing is too difficult for thee. 4. Victory Victory Halleluiah halleluiah Halleluiah
HYMN: 1. Jesus the Nazarene. 2. There is power in the blood.
1. Every power assigned to redesign my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. O God arise and scatter every power that is assigned to stop me, in the name of Jesus.
3. I refuse to cooperate with my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
Many people are living counterfeit lives because their God given “original” lives have been sold off; sometimes several years before they were even born. Their ancestors sold their lives and destiny to the devil and his cohorts to acquire various things such as power, wealth, children, victory over enemies, healing when sick. They may have been sold off to the idols that they serve in their locality or town.
Different areas of a person’s life can be sold off or a person’s entire life may be sold out completely. For example, virtues, finances, marriage, health, academics, ministry, and business can be sold off. Your body parts can also be sold off, making them unavailable for your use. For example, your brain, womb, heart, and reproductive organs including your manhood can be sold off. For example, when your womb is sold off, it will be difficult to get pregnant. If you brain is sold off, you become dull and unintelligent.
You too can sell yourself to the devil for practically nothing. This could be through forming evil covenants; mistakes and errors; or by taking decisions about your life without consulting God. For example, Samson sold off his colorful destiny to the enemy through his careless choices and actions. Judges 16:1-30. He refused to discipline himself in the area of sex and relationship with the opposite sex and lived to pay dearly for it. So, you can cooperate with the enemy and sell yourself for nothing. Esau in the Bible sold his destiny for a pot of porridge. Genesis 25:29-34.
1. My life is not for sale, in the name of Jesus.
2. My family is not for sale in the mighty name of Jesus.
3. I resist and refuse the sale of my glory and calling for a pair of shoes or for silver, in the name of Jesus.
WHAT IS A PERSON’S LIFE?
Your life is:
1. The totality of your being.
2. Your destiny including your marital destiny, career, and calling.
3. Your glory.
Prayer: You the glory of my destiny, reject the command of my father’s house and obey the command of God.
4. Your calling and ministry.
5. Your career or business.
6. Your star.
7. Your health.
WHAT IS A SALE?
(Psalm 36:9-19, Isaiah 52:2-6)
A sale is:
1. A transfer. For example, the transfer of ownership of a title to a person. It is transfer from one person to another for a price.
2. Exchange of a commodity for money or something else.
3. Anything that is used to trap you.
5. Act of selling something.
Prayer: Every power that wants me to pay for what I did not buy, your time is up
Evil sale of a person’s life and destiny occur through the following means:
1. evil sales operate through curses and evil covenants. This includes evil dedication.
2. Witchcraft verdicts and decrees.
3. Sickness, disease, and insanity.
4. Evil deposits.
These include incisions, evil consumption, sex, and polluted houses and environment.
1. My life is not for sale, in the name of Jesus.
2. My family is not for sale in the name of Jesus.
POWERS THAT A PERSON CAN BE SOLD TO
There are many powers that a person’s life and destiny can be sold to. These include the following:
1. Ancestral powers
These include family or village idols such as serpents, god of fire, and water goddess also known as water mama, mammy water or Olokun spirits and household witchcraft powers.
Prayer: Every strange God assigned to attack my destiny, personality, glory, and calling attack your sender.
2. Witchcraft powers. Nahum 3:4, Revelation 18:15-23.
These include Balaams, satanic intermediaries hired to curse people.
3. Wicked powers. 2 Timothy 2:26.
These include Balaams, satanic intermediaries hired to curse people
4. Strongmen such as ancestral or family strongmen.
These strongmen are oppressors that refuse to give you any space to breathe. Good examples are Pharaoh and his terrible supervisors who refused to give the Israelites a breathing space.
6. Demonic sexual partners - Indiscriminate sex. Samson was a victim of this. So was King Solomon. 1 Kings 11:4
7. Enchanters and diviners
8. Environmental powers
Prayer: Blood of Jesus buy me back from every power to which I have been sold, in the name of Jesus.
SYMPTOMS OF A LIFE THAT IS ON SALE
Certain symptoms are present in a person whose life and destiny has been sold off to strange powers. They include the following:
1. Defeat and struggling.
2. Non achievement or under achievement.
You may be very qualified but the job will be given to one who is not even qualified.
3. Satanic arrest of progress
5. Untimely death
6. Satanic diversion of destiny
7. Lack of fulfillment
8. Disrespect where there should be honor
9. Lack of favor and helpers
10. Demonic opposition
11. Satanic barriers and embargos
14. Evil surveillance and monitoring
15. Closed heavens and closed doors
16. Failure at the edge of success
17. Spirit of backwardness
19. Anointing of the tail instead of the head.
20. Profitless hard work
You work like an elephant and eat like an ant.
Prayer: Spirit of profitless hard-work, I am not your candidate, die, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
6. Snail, tortoise, or millipede anointing
Very slow or no progress
1. All roadblocks and impediments to my fulfillment in life and calling, be removed, in the name of Jesus.
2. Holy Ghost arise and send me divine help, in the name of Jesus.
1. Draw near to God.
Get to know our Lord Jesus and to become His friend.
It is only His blood that has the redeeming power to buy you back from whatever powers you have been sold to. Isaiah 52:3. He is the only one that can get you out of that cage where they have kept you.
Pray inquiring prayers to find out what the problem is. Pray restoration prayers to recover all the things in your life that have been sold off.
3. Bring quality repentance before God.
Ask God to forgive your sins and those of your ancestors using psalm 32 and 51.
4. Have faith.
Have faith in God and the word of God. Believe that you have been bought back. Hebrew 2:26.
5. Barricade your life with the blood of Jesus and the fire of God against reinforcement, regrouping and counter attacks.
Songs: 1. Deliver me Deliver me by your power by your power 2. Stubborn problems in my life receive fire, die by fire. 3. Holy Ghost i need a change by fire.
1. Evil rain assigned against my glory, dry up by fire, in the name of Jesus.
2. I reverse every satanic exchange of my virtues, glory, and destiny, in the name of Jesus.
3. I renounce every evil covenants, vows, and dedication made upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
4. I break all the curses attached to these evil covenants, in the name of Jesus.
5. Wicked powers from my foundation trading with my goodness, release me and die, in the name of Jesus.
6. Environmental forces caging my life, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
7. Owner of evil load, whoever you are, wherever you are, appear, carry your load and go, in the name of Jesus.
8. Demoting powers of my father’s house release me and die, in the name of Jesus.
9. Demoting powers of my mother’s house release me and die, in the name of Jesus.
10. You the pharaoh of my father’s house, release me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
11. You the ancient idols of my father’s house and the altars and priest maintaining them, catch fire and be roasted to ashes.
12. You power of dead human spirits working against me, die, in the name of Jesus.
13. Power of emptiers surrounding my life and breakthroughs, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
14. I separate myself from any spiritual parents and I set them on fire in the name of Jesus.
15. Holy Ghost fire, burn away every deposit of darkness in my body, in the name of Jesus.
16. Thou power of the devourer troubling my life and destiny, die now.
15. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers.