Sunday, July 17, 2016
DELIVERANCE FROM THE SNARE OF THE FOWLER
SCRIPTURES: Job 22:10, Psalm 3:5-7, Psalm 91:3.
CONFESSIONS: Psalm 124:7, Psalm 140:1-5.
SONGS: 1. Almighty Father thank you 2. Almighty God hallowed be your name. 3. I have confidence in you Jesus. 4. Emmanuel is here.
HYMNS: 1. There is power in the blood of Jesus.
1. Every power digging grave for me in order to swallow good things in my life, fall down and die, in Jesus name.
2. Evil nets set for me, catch your owner, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every power setting evil traps for me, be caught in your own trap.
4. Altars of darkness ministering failure and defeat into my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
5. Satanic embargoes placed upon my life, die now, in the name of Jesus.
Satan is the enemy, the fowler. He uses different weapons and agents in his kingdom to disturb people’s lives particularly the lives of the children of God. Satan’s kingdom is described in great details all over the Bible. Ephesian 6:12. He has a lot of dedicated workers made up of demonic beings, principalities, and powers working for him. They are always ready to harass and wear out the saints of God.
Snares are all around us. They come in various forms. They can wait patiently for a long time to catch their victims. They are usually hidden and not exposed. They are often set by close enemies, people that are very close to you. For example, your spouse can set a trap for you. They are set to catch you at your unguarded moments. They are set with a mission in mind. There is a satanic agenda behind snares. It is the agenda of satan, the one behind all evil snares. It is to kill, steal, and destroy. It could be to destroy various areas of your life including your soul, potentials, talents, virtues, anointing, health, wealth, relationships, marriage, opportunity, and ministry. The fowler normally puts a piece of food or something to attract the victim. A good example is the trap that was set for Samson in the Bible using his weakness for the strange women. Judges 14:1-3. He fell into the trap through Delilah and this led to his untimely death with his enemies. Judges 19-30. That will not be our portion in Jesus name.
1. Every power setting traps for me, fall in your own trap and die, in Jesus name.
2. Every trap set to return me back to square one, scatter by thunder in the name of Jesus.
WHAT IS A SNARE?
A snare is:
1. A weapon of the enemy.
2. A trap that catches animals.
3. A hidden trap intended to take you by surprise.
4. A pit dug by the enemy to swallow you up.
5. A net fashioned to catch you.
6. A weapon designed to entangle a person.
PRAYER: Every trap set to make me a nobody, catch your owner, in the name of Jesus.
WHO IS A FOWLER?
A fowler is:
1. The devil. Psalm 140:4-5, Matthew 13:19, 2 Timothy 2:26.
2. The enemy.
3. Satanic hunters that are assigned to trap believers.
4. Evil pursuers that are after your life.
5. A power preparing an evil net to catch you.
6. Wicked men. Psalm 29:6, Psalm 9:16, Psalm 119:10.
7. The envious. Jeremiah 18:22.
8. Witches and wizards. Ezekiel 13:18.
PRAYER: Every power setting evil trap for me enter into your own trap.
AGENDA OF EVIL SNARES
1. To cause you injury.
2. To destroy you.
3. To ground and arrest your movement.
4. To entangle you in the enemy’s web.
5. To make you lose your belongings.
6. To make you lose your position.
7. To turn you into a beggar.
8. To take you from grace to grass.
9. To bury your head.
10. To lose in every area of life.
11. To take you from the head to the tail.
12. To put you in captivity.
13. To bring sickness.
14. To bring untimely death.
15. To afflict you.
16. To run you insane. For example, by giving your polluted and bewitched gifts.
17. To make you not to be what God has ordained you to be.
18. To destroy your potentials.
19. To vandalize your glory like they did to Samson. Judges 16: 20-22.
1. Any power pursuing my life for destruction, somersault and die.
2. Any power that wants me to fall from grace to grass, be roasted.
3. Every evil power that wants me to be sick, bewitched, or poor, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every power planning my destruction, die after the order of Hamman.
5. Every trap set for me and my family, be roasted now.
HOW DO EVIL SNARES OPERATE?
1. Evil gifts from wicked people around you. They can bring sickness and untimely death.
2. Place where you live, work, or worship.
3. Lifestyle of drinking, adultery and womanizing and smoking can put you into a snare.
4. Evil association can bring you under a snare.
5. The places that you go to hang out can bring you under snare. For example, the places that you eat. Do you still go to worldly parties that you do not know their agenda for holding it?
6. Lifestyle of begging and borrowing can lead you into a snare. You become their spiritual slave and they use up all your virtues.
7. You can enter into a snare by mistake.
PRAYER: I command you to be released now from every snare that you have entered by mistake.
WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES OF EVIL SNARES?
1. They block a person’s glory. Judges 16:22.
2. They take you back to square one. This is what happened to Gideon. Judges 8:24-27.
3. Slow progress.
5. Spiritual slavery.
6. Evil transfer and exchange. For example, of sickness and untimely death.
7. Untimely death.
8. Caging of blessings and potentials.
10. Loss of spiritual power and strength. For example, Samson. Judges 16:19-20.
11. Affliction and suffering. Judges 16:21
1. Every snare assigned to render me poor, break, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every trap assigned to reduce me, break and die.
3. Every snare assigned to swallow my potentials, be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every gift that I have received that has caged my potentials and my blessings, catch fire and be roasted to ashes.
5. Everything that I have lost as a result of evil gifts and borrowing be restored back to me now in Jesus name. I recover them back by the power in the blood of Jesus.
6. Every trap assigned to make me sick, be roasted.
7. Every snare assigned to make me a candidate of problems, be roasted.
8. Every snare assigned to forge evil covenants in my life, break by fire. Psalm 124:6.
HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH EVIL SNARE?
Psalm 38:2, 141:9-10
1. Get saved and make Jesus the Lord and the King of kings over your life. Matthew 6:33.
2. Stay away from sin.
3. Refuse to compromise or cooperate with the devil. Refuse to yield to his temptation. 1 Corinthians 10:13.
4. Always commit your ways unto God and not just take decisions by yourself.
5. Receive instructions from God before proceeding. Pray inquiry prayers.
6. Do not stray from God’s word and His will. Psalm 119:67, Hebrews 10:36.
7. Do not open up your secrets to just anybody.
8. Watch what and where you eat and drink. Do not eat and drink anyhow.
9. Be careful who you associate with. Avoid unfriendly friends. Judges 2:3, 1 Corinthians 15:33.
10. Watch your tongue what you say. Everyone pretending to be a friend is not a friend.
11. Pray to destroy satanic traps and snares. Also pray over your gifts.
12. Avoid begging and borrowing. It can put you in permanent captivity as well as bring sickness and untimely death.
13. Break all the curses associated with the evil dedication.
14. Engage in purposeful fasting. This will help to kill the flesh.
15. Do not neglect fellowship with God and with God’s people.
16. Ensure that all evil covenants in your life are broken. Colossians 2:14-15.
PRAYER: I arrest and disgrace every power waiting to hear bad news about me.
Songs: 1. We conquered satan, we conquered demons. 2. By fire by force I am moving forward. 3. Every power standing on my way. 4. Super blood of Jesus, come and deliver me O.
1. Every good thing in my life trapped in the prison of darkness, I recover you now in the name of Jesus.
2. Every snare of the fowler and noisome pestilence assigned against me, be roasted to ashes.
3. Satanic trap set to capture my life, be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every power from my family assigned to waste my life, die, in the mighty name of Jesus.
5. Every power assigned to bury my miracles die now.
6. Everything in my life making my enemies to laugh me to scorn come out and die.
7. Every good thing that has been stolen from my life, I recover you back by fire, in the name of Jesus.
8. Like the rising of the sun O God arise in Your wonder and prosper my life, in the name of Jesus.
9. Any trap assigned to swallow my portions in life, catch fire.
10. As from today, I receive back my ……… (pick from the under listed), in the name of Jesus.
a. Freedom b. Deliverance
c. Glory d. Good health
e. Breakthrough f. Divine speed
g. Blessings h. Miracles
11. Every trap that the enemy is setting for me catch your owner.
12. Every grave that the enemy is setting for me, swallow your owner, in the name of Jesus.
13. I take authority over ever cage of darkness assigned against my life.
14. I destroy every snare of poverty fashioned against me.
15. Every snare of oppression, break by the power in the blood of Jesus.
16. Every sexual snare prepared to capture my virtues roast, in Jesus name.
17. Thank you Lord for delivering me.
Monday, July 4, 2016
O GOD ARISE AND BREAK MY CHAINS
SCRIPTURES: Acts 12:6-7, Acts 16:23-27, Luke 13:16, Jeremiah 39:7, Judges 15:12-14.
CONFESSION: Acts 10:38.
SONGS: 1. O that men would praise the Lord. 2. Pass me not O gentle Savior but hear my humble cry. 3. Holy Ghost I need a change by fire.
1. Every evil pit dug for me swallow your digger, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every yoke of slow progress break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every spirit of sluggishness and backwardness in my life, receive the fire of God and be destroyed.
4. I cancel the effect of every evil dream that I have ever had with the blood of Jesus.
5. O Lord, stretch forth your hand from heaven and take me out of every evil bus stop that I have ever found myself in the physical and in my dreams, in the name of Jesus.
6. I withdraw every evil word that I have spoken against myself, and I can the effect.
7. Every power assigned to make me a nonentity in my family, die and remain dead.
WHO IS THIS GOD THAT BREAKS EVIL CHAINS?
God is the mighty deliverer. He is in the business of breaking both spiritual and physical chains. Luke 4:18, Isaiah 61:1-2. In the Bible, which was written for our example and enlightenment, He broke the chains of several people. This included the woman that was bound by the enemy for eighteen years. Luke 13:16. It includes Peter who was put in Jail to be killed like James. The angel of God appeared from nowhere and his very presence melted the chains of captivity. The doors opened of their own accord and Peter walked out of there a free man. Acts 12:6-7. Another example is that of Paul and Silas who were locked up in the prison and put in chains. As they praised God at midnight, God showed up and the earthquake of deliverance hit the whole prison. The chains again melted and fell off on their own. Acts 16:23-27. Somebody give the Lord a praise offering! It is indeed a privilege to serve this God. This God is indeed our God and we will never stop serving Him. We see, therefore, that God:
1. He is the bondage breaker. Luke 4:18.
2. He is the yoke breaker. Luke 4:18.
3. His very presence melts chains. Judges 15:14, Acts 12:7.
4. He breaks both physical and spiritual chains. Luke 13:11-16, Acts 12:1-11.
5. He not only puts a stop to the oppression of the devil, but He restores what the devil has killed, stolen, and destroyed. Acts 10:38, John 10:10.
6. He is the Great Physician. Acts 10:38.
WHAT ARE CHAINS OF DARKNESS?
Chains are ropes or cords that are used to bind a person or a thing. Judges 15:13-14.
1. They are weapons of darkness. Isaiah 54:17.
2. They are weapons of the enemy used to tie a person to his kingdom and to himself.
3. They are weapons of destruction. Judges 15:14, Psalm 107:20.
4. They are weapons of wickedness. Psalm 129:4.
5. They are instruments of oppression.
6. They are instruments and symbol of captivity. Jeremiah 52:11, 40:1.
7. They are instruments of limitation.
8. They are fetters used to bind a person or thing. Mark 5:4, Judges 16:21.
9. They are evil ropes.
10. They are cords of darkness.
11. Chains are not meant for the children of God but to be used by them to bind the wicked among us. Psalm 149:8.
WHAT ARE EVIL CHAINS USED FOR?
Evil chains are used by the enemy to do a lot of evil including the following:
1. To detain a person against their will. When you are detained against your will your expected celebration such as marriage cannot manifest.
a. Every evil hand detaining and restraining me, wither and catch fire.
b. Every witchcraft brown sweeping away my breakthroughs and marriage be roasted to ashes.
2. To pin a person down.
3. To keep people in bondage. Luke 8:29.
4. To bind you so that you are unavailable for the things that God has for you.
5. To put in bonds or stock which are symbols of captivity. Lamentations 3:7.
6. To bind to one spot so that you cannot move beyond the radius of the chain.
7. They are used to restrict a person.
8. They are used to tie up various parts of the body such as the waist, the neck, and the brain. They are also used to tie up the hands which represent your handiwork or legs which represents your establishment.
9. They are used to tie up your whole body, including hands, torso, and legs making you completely unavailable for what has for you such as marriage.
10. They are used to limit you so you do not reach the height God has ordained you to.
11. They are used to introduce sickness and to tie you down to places that you do not want to be such as a hospital bed or a prison for the rest of your life.
12. They are weapons of captivity.
13. They are used to afflict a person.
14. They are used to silence a person.
15. Used to keep a person in a dry land, an unfruitful, desert place.
16. They are to prevent you from fulfilling your goal in life.
17. They are to prevent you from doing what God wants you to do.
WHAT IS THE AGENDA OF EVIL CHAINS?
Evil chains have several items on their agenda and these include the following:
1. To kill steal and destroy. John 10:10.
2. To suppress.
3. To oppress.
Prayer: O God arise and break my chains, in the name of Jesus.
4. Captivity and slavery. Acts 12:6-7, 2 Kings 23:33.
5. To keep problems in place.
6. To bring dryness into a person’s life. Psalm 68:6.
7. To limit a person’s progress in life. You can only go within the radius of the rope.
Prayer: Every power from my foundation limiting my life and marital destiny, perish by fire.
8. They keep evil covenants and curses in place in a person’s life.
9. They arrest a person’s destiny and progress, preventing advancement. When you are tied down, you cannot be at the right place at the right time. There you are not able to secure a job, a husband, helpers, good business or any good thing in life.
Prayer: All demonic chains preventing me from advancing in life break now, in the name of Jesus.
10. They are used by evil authorities to regulate a person’s life.
Prayer: every evil authority claiming ownership of my life, die by fire.
11. They are used as ladders by evil powers to climb into your life and cause trouble.
12. They are evil pipes supplying evil current to keep problems in place.
13. They are used to monitor your progress and life.
14. They are used to regress a person’s life backwards.
15. They are yokes that hold you in bondage and magnetize problems to your life.
16. They mark a person out for satanic attacks. You are tied down and cannot fight back.
17. They are assigned to waste lives and destinies. They prevent you from fulfilling your divine purpose and destiny. The woman in our scripture reading had eighteen years of her life wasted. Luke 13:16.
18. They divert lives. For example, they make you to marry the wrong person, read the wrong course, or pick the wrong job.
19. They want your potentials to die with you.
20. They want you to die undiscovered, unfulfilled, uncelebrated, and unsung.
21. They do not want you to do what God wants you to do.
22. They do not want you to have what God wants you to have such as a fulfilling marriage and children.
23. They stagnate a person’s life.
24. They abort good pregnancies and propagating evil pregnancies.
Prayer: They pregnancy of good things within me will not be aborted by any evil power, in the name of Jesus.
25. They are used to enforce evil verdicts in a person’s life. Examples of evil verdicts are “You shall never marry,” “You shall never excel,” “You will return to Nigeria the same way you left,” and “You will never settle down in life.”
WHAT KEEPS EVIL CHAINS IN PLACE?
There are certain factors that keep evil chains in place in a person’s life. These are discussed below:
1. Curses and incantations
There are Balaams that are hired by the wicked to put curses on people. Numbers 22:4-12. They present your case before evil altars and priests. They pray evil prayers against people, hold evil vigils, and offer evil petitions against people to limit their lives and arrest their progress. Genesis 49:2-7.
Prayer: Every power offering evil petitions against me die now.
2. Unbroken covenants
This includes evil dedication strange powers and collective captivity.
3. Enchantments, hexes, jinxes, and divination
They consult sorcerers, psychics, false prophets, witch doctors, occult mediums, and other satanic intermediaries against people. Numbers 23:17, 23.
Prayer: Every strange power, strange mirror, and strange candle being used against me shatter, in the name of Jesus.
4. Faulty foundation
You have to deal with powers from your foundation that want to:
a. Ensure you do prosper in life
b. Delay your blessings including marriage, calling, career, and business.
c. Manipulate you into making unpardonable errors and mistakes in order to divert and waste your destiny.
These powers include ancestral powers, familiar spirits, marine, and witchcraft powers. They use various weapons including evil patterns, collective captivity, placenta manipulation, and problems from childhood to derail destinies, particularly colorful ones.
5. Evil Summons
People are summoned to evil gatherings and evil judgements and pronouncements are made against them. Sicknesses and insanity may also be put on them. People’s placenta can also be used to summon them. I pray that all such judgments and evil pronouncements made against your life be revoked by the blood of Jesus in Jesus name.
6. Witchcraft Powers
These powers specialize in bewitching and selling off destinies particularly colorful ones. They use various witchcraft weapons to terrorize their victims. These include witchcraft pots, dolls, mortars, brooms, animals, and judgments.
These include ancestral, witchcraft, and marine strongmen. They also include the physical strongman that is controlling and manipulating everyone in your family.
8. Wicked Powers
They specialize in firing evil arrows at their victims. These can bring sickness, poverty, insanity and even untimely death. Wickedness is everywhere these days. They are in the neighborhoods, schools, market place, work place, and even in the church.
9. Evil Yokes
These attract various problems into a person’s life such as rejection, sluggishness, satanic delay, and disappointment.
10. Evil Consumption
This causes a lot of problems in people’s lives. A lot of evil things are programmed into people’s lives through what they have eaten and swallowed especially those that they were fed with when they were young.
1. Everything that I have eaten or swallowed that is chaining me inside, I vomit your now. (Put your finger in your throat and force it out).
2. Evil worms acquired from any evil thing that I have eaten that is hiding in my body, come out now, die.
SYMPTOMS OF A CHAINED LIFE
2. Failure, frustration, and backwardness. Acts 12:6-7, Judges 15:14.
3. Vagabond anointing
This is also known as “Born for nothing” syndrome. This is tantamount to a wasted life.
4. Circular problems
5. Rising and falling
6. Hatred, rejection, and disappointments
7. Failure at the edge of success.
8. Unexplainable sickness.
9. Sluggishness and satanic delay of goodness
Prayer: I shall reach my destiny at the appointed time at the name of Jesus.
HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH EVIL CHAINS?
1. Get saved and get to know God. You need His power to break the chains.
2. Repent of all known sins, both your personal sins and those of your ancestors. These are the ladders keeping evil chains in place. Psalm 107:17.
3. Be baptized by the Holy Ghost and fire. You need the fire to break the chains. Acts 12:6-7, Judges 15:14.
4. Total submission to God. James 4:7.
5. Resist the devil. James 4:7.
6. Be obedient. 2 Corinthians 10:6, Psalm 107:11.
7. Use your spiritual weapons such as prayers and fasting. Pray yoke breaking prayers, calling on Jesus, the yoke breaker, to break your yoke. 2 Corinthians 10:4.
Songs: 1. Fire of God fall upon me. 2. There is power in the blood of Jesus to break every chain. 3. Shake, shake, shake, shake the devil off, in the name of Jesus, shake the devil off. 4. All shakable must be shaken, all movable keep on moving. 5. By the reason of the anointing every yoke shall be broken.
1. Jesus Christ Yoke Breaker, break every evil chain binding me to problems.
2. Every satanic agenda assigned against my progress, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every weapon of affliction assigned against my life, backfire in the name of Jesus.
4. Every yoke of stagnancy in my life break now.
5. Evil power, spirit or personality going about for my sake, I cut off your legs and your hands, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every evil thing militating against my life through the mouth gate, die by fire.
7. Every power harboring enchantment against me, fall down and die.
8. Every satanic prayer uttered against me, go back to sender.
9. Every herbalist working on my name be frustrated by the blood of Jesus.
10. Every evil altar and priest using evil chains to manipulate my life, catch fire and be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
11. Every evil chain tying me down break and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.
12. Fire and thunder of God attack all witchcraft powers working against me.
13. Every power binding me and my destiny, release me and let me go.
14. Everything representing me in the demonic world, I separate myself from you and I set you on fire, in the name of Jesus.
15. Evil chain binding my hands, I shake you off. (Shake your hands violently).
16. Evil chain binding my legs, melt by fire. (Get up and shake those evil chains off your feet violently).
17. Every evil chain tied around my waist to yoke me to an evil bus stop, break and die.
18. Every evil chain tied on my neck lose me and let me go.
19. Every evil chain tightening my brain, catch fire and break.
20. Every chain of enchantment and divination assigned against my life and destiny, break and release me.
21. Every chain assigned to keep me in the hospital, break and release me.
22. Every chain of the wicked assigned to stagnate my life break and release me.
23. Every chain of familiar spirit, I shake you off, break and release me.
24. Marine chains assigned against my glory, I shake you off, break and release me.
25. Every mark of failure at the edge of success, be wiped off by the blood of Jesus. Satanic eyes monitoring my success and progress in life, receive the Holy Ghost fire and be blinded.
26. Every power assigned to turn my life upside down, release me and die.
27. Every evil ladder giving the enemy access to my life, catch fire and roast to ashes in the name of Jesus.
28. Every evil rope tying me to my family idols, catch fire and be roasted.
29. Every evil verdict and decree limiting my life and destiny, be reversed by the blood of Jesus.
30. As you mention each of the items listed below repeat three times “Come out of your hiding place and die, in the name of Jesus.”
a. blindness b. deafness c. insanity d. confusion
e. annoyance f. anger g. distraction h. rejection
i. hatred j. untimely death k. loneliness l. isolation
m. declination n. sickness o. infirmity p. barrenness
q. evil cobwebs r. curses s. enchantment.
31. As you mention each of the items listed below repeat seven times “I reject you, I reject you, I reject you, in the name of Jesus.”
a. Tears and sorrow b. ancestral loneliness c. shame d. reproach
e. disappointment f. disgrace g. poverty h. rejection
i. untimely death j. sickness k. stagnancy l. affliction
32. Thank God for setting you free and sing the song, “Jesus breaks every fetter.”