SONGS: 1. Bigger than all my problems, bigger than everything. 2. I am an overcomer in the name of Jesus glory Alleluia. 3. The Rock that never fails let me hide in you
2. O Lord, let me be the trumpet of your power, in the name of Jesus.
3. O Lord, arise in my life and let your enemies be scattered, in the name of Jesus.
4. O Lord, let Your life be strengthened inside of me, in the name of Jesus.
6. O Lord, renew my life in you, in Jesus name.
· To allow the problems and troubles of life swallow you.
· To quit resisting the enemy when the Bible says that we should resist the devil so that he can flee from us. 1 Peter 5:8-9.
· To throw in the towel and refuse to fight when the bible says we should fight until blood is drawn. Hebrews 12:4.
· To feel you have lost the war when you only just lost a battle.
· To concur with your enemies that the race of life is over.
· To say “I am a looser.”
· To say that Jesus died in vain and the finished work of Calvary is wasted.
· To give the victory that Jesus paid for with His blood for your benefit to the devil.
· To call God a liar and One that cannot be trusted.
· To act as if the devil has more power than God who is omnipotent. Psalm 62:11.
· To refuse to use your covenant weapons as a child of God or use wrong ones. 2 Corinthians 10:4.
· To join the multitude to do evil.
· To allow yourself to be captured. Say,
“I will not be defeated by the devil, I will extol myself.”
· To choose to believe the report of the devil rather than that of God in His word. Say,
“I choose to believe the report of the Lord and no other.”
· To allow yourself to be discouraged to the extent of abandoning prayer.
· To believe sicknesses and diseases are bigger than God and exalt them above the name of Jesus. Philippians 2:9.
· To believe that you are serving God in vain when the God says otherwise. Hebrews 11:6; Isaiah 45:19.
· To refuse to keep hope in God for a better future like father Abraham. Romans 4:18.
· To choose to remain at the place of frustration and discouragement where people prefer to listen to the evil reports and voices than the promises of God.
· To choose to be talking to the devil, who has nothing to offer but lies and deception, rather than God who is the Truth.
· To allow yourself to be isolated by bitterness, self-pity, rejection and the blame game.
· To believe that there is no light at the end of the tunnel and that God will not turn around your captivity as He has promised in His word. Psalm 126:1, Job 42:10.
· When you allow the devil to have the final say or to write the last chapter in your life.
“Any power, spirit, or personality circulating my name around for evil, fall down and die.”
9. My soul shall not dwell in the hands of the tradition of my fathers, in the name of Jesus.
11. O Lord, by your never failing power draw me out of the libations and oaths of my family line, in the name of Jesus.