DONATIONS

Thursday, May 30, 2019

BREAKING EVIL FLOW




BREAKING EVIL FLOW
INTRODUCTION
First let us take this beautiful choruses together.  You can meditate on the words if you do not know the song.  Please sing with me:

1. Victory is mine, victory today is mine 2. The blood of Jesus the blood that conquers satan
3. You are my healing Jesus at such a time as this arise on healing wings Sun of Righteousness.

Hymn: The blood will never lose its power.
             
WHAT IS EVIL FLOW?
2 Kings 2 (32-33), 2 Kings 5(25-27, 2 Samuel 3:29, Galatians 3:13-14, Colossians 2:14-15, 3 John 1:2.
Evil flow are bloodline problems. For example, you could have a serious blood disease such as renal failure, diabetes, and hypertension. It could also be mental sickness such as insanity or compulsive behavior. They are problems that flow into a person’s life from his ancestry through the blood line. They are trans-generational problems. They are inherited problems.  They are inherited diseases. They are collective captivity problems. There are some examples in the Bible. We have the case of Joab who had a curse placed on him and his by King David for killing Abner. 2 Samuel 3:29. We also have Gehizi and his family who received the curse of leprosy for taking gifts from Naama the Syrian.  2 Kings 5:27.
The Bible teaches us that life is in the blood. Genesis 9:4; Leviticus 17:11, 14; Deuteronomy 12:23.  Sometimes, people come from families where a particular disease is on rampage.  The great grandfather died of diabetes at age 51. Then the grandfather died of the same thing at about the same age.  Now the young man himself has been diagnosed with the disease at age 45 and has been given five years to live.  In this write up we will be learning how to break this evil flow in the blood line so the young man can live to a ripe old age. Jesus the Great Physician is alive and on the throne.  So his case shall be different in Jesus name.
We all have ancestry and blood line that go as far back as Adam and Eve. Some ancestry are fine while others bring a lot of problems into people’s lives. In this particular teaching, we will be looking at the factors that can open the door to and fuel evil inheritance in a family or locality. We will also look into biblical solutions to the problem.

DOOR OPENERS FOR EVIL FLOW TO OCCUR
            These are the factors open the door for evil flow to come in and keep them in places. If these factors are already in place they aggravate the problem.
1.    Evil covenants and dedication.
2.    Bad roots such as the source of the water in Jericho. 
3.    Curses
4.    Evil Inheritance.  2 Kings 5:25-27.
5.    Polygamy.
6.    Unscriptural methods of conception.
7.    Demonic incisions.
8.    Dream pollution. For example dreams of being injected.
9.    Fellowship with family idols.
10. Demonic blood transfusion.
11. Parental curses.
12. Demonic sacrifices.
13. Demonic initiations.

MODUS OPERANDUS
Evil flow manifests in a person’s life in various ways. They are as follows:

1.    Sickness. 3 John 2.
2.    Evil Spiritual labels and stamps.  Luke 16:11-13. Rev 3:12-13.
3.    Evil plantations and deposits. Matt 3:23?
4.    Curses. John 3:27.
5.    Evil covenants.
6.    Collective captivity.
7.    Enchantment and bewitchment. Deut 8:18-20.
8.    Evil summoning.
9.    Demonic strongmen and ancestral priests.
10. Automatic failure mechanism.

MANIFESTATIONS OF EVIL FLOW
            Evil flow can manifest in a person’s lives in various ways.  They include the following:
1.    Bodily defects such as leprosy and lameness.
2.    Blood diseases such as hypertension and diabetes that run around in families.
3.    Mental Sickness.
4.    Infirmity and sickness including mental sickness.
5.    Spirit of death and hell.
6.    Chronic limitations.
7.    Demotion and backwardness.
8.    Automatic failure mechanism.

PRAYER FOR EVIL FLOW


Evil arrow in my life, Evil arrow in my life
Receive fire, die by fire, evil arrow in my life. 

Owners of evil load carry your load
owners of evil load carry your load 
owners of evil load carry your load


1.    Everything in my foundation mitigating against my life and destiny come out and die, in the name of Jesus. 
2.    Every evil dedication placed upon my life, die, in the ename of Jesus.  
3.    I declare by the power in the blood of Jesus, that I (put your full name) underneath me are the everlasting arms of God and so I cannot fall or fail.
4.    Every sickness that is common in my family and my place of birth and origin, my life is not available, therefore release me and die, in the name of Jesus.
5.    Every evil pipe through which problems are flowing into my life break by the power in the blood of Jesus.
6.    I challenge my body, soul and spirit with the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
7.    I challenge my body, soul and spirit with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
8.    Every evil ancestral deposit in my body be flushed out by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
9.    Everything that i was fed with as a child that is working against my health and wellbeing, come out and die, in the name of Jesus.
10. I challenge my foundation with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
11. Every problem that came into my life through the blood of my parents receive divine solution now, in the name of Jesus.
12. I plug myself to the socket of the Almighty for divine healing, in the mighty name of Jesus.
13. Great Physician Jesus Christ, heal me where I need healing in the name of Jesus. 
14. Thank you Lord God for answering my prayers. 

1 comment:

FLORES said...


I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102
























































































I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102