DONATIONS

Monday, March 19, 2018

DESTROYING THE AGENDA OF SATANIC FEEDERS


DESTROYING THE AGENDA OF SATANIC FEEDERS

CONFESSIONS: Mark 15:23, Mark 16:18, Psalm 27:1-2, Isaiah 49:23-26.
SONGS: 1. Elohin, Eternal One.  2. Hallelujah E 3. There is no other God but you.  3. Higher, higher, higher, lift my Jesus higher O. 4.  I am a living testimony

HYMNS:  1.  Fill my cup Lord, I lift it up.
                     2. There is power in the blood                       

PRAYERS
1.   Every power that is saying that the blood of Jesus will not avail for me, you are a liar, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
2.   Every food with idolatrous influence that I have ever eaten be purged out of my system by the blood of Jesus.
3.   Every demonic gadget being used to monitor my life catch fire and be roasted to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
4.   Every evil consumption in the dream, I vomit you now, in the name of Jesus.
5.  I drink the blood of Jesus and I swallow the fire of the Holy Ghost.
6.  Holy Ghost fire, purge my spirit, soul, and body, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every power assigned to put me on a hospital bird, take my place and die, in the name of Jesus.

INTRODUCTION
Satanic feeding or evil consumption is a very common problem.  It is one of the weapons that the devil uses to carry out his satanic agenda of killing of killing, stealing and destroying good things in people’s lives.  John 10:10. Most people at one time or the other have found themselves eating in their dreams while they slept. Others, have eaten from the table of the enemy carelessly by eating polluted food, eating from polluted hands, and eating in polluted places.  Today, God will step in and deliver you, if you are one of the multitude that are in bondage in this area in the precious name of Jesus.
Be encouraged.  Read this write-up and pray the prayers that accompany the message.  You will surely receive your deliverance and everything that you have lost as a result of eating in the dreams and eating polluted food will be destroyed in your life in the mighty name of Jesus.

WHAT IS SATANIC FEEDING?      
1.      Satanic feeding is also known as evil consumption.
2.      It is a weapon or device of witchcraft for feeding people spiritually in their dreams or physci.
3.      It is an avenue through which the devil manipulates by killing, stealing, and destroying.
4.      It is a means through which the enemy violates and pollutes a person’s body, life, and destiny.   
5.      Our Lord Jesus also faced this challenge but refused to fall for the temptation by turning down the offer of polluted food. Mark 15:23. What about you? Are you discerning enough to say “no”?
6.     Poison corrupts a person’s spirit, soul, and body, including the blood, the brain, the liver, kidneys and other body parts.
7.     Poison is an evil deposit in a person’s body.
8.     Poison is referred to as a stranger in the body in the Bible.  Psalm 18:45.

Prayers
1.     I vomit every poison that I have swallowed.
2.     Blood of Jesus, flush out every evil product from my system.

AGENDA OF SATANIC FEEDERS    
Nothing good ever comes from the devil. He is the father of all lies and deception. Proverbs 23:3. He packages food in the dream very well and presents it as something good. But that wonderful looking forward is deadly to your health, life, and wellbeing. You must reject it and purge out of your system any portion of it that you ate in the dream or in the physical.  The agenda of demonic feeding is as follows.

1.      To steal, kill, and destroy
Satanic feeding is just one of the weapons of the devil whose agenda is always to kill, steal, and destroy.  John 10:10.
2.      To pollute
3.      To poison
This could be in the dream to poison you by introducing plantations and deposits into your body. This can result in sicknesses such as fibroid, cancer, and other terrible diseases.

 Prayer: Blood of Jesus flush our every evil product in my body, in the name of Jesus.

4.      To weaken spiritually
Can introduce spiritual slumber where you find yourself sleeping when it is time to pray or study the Bible.
5.      To open the door for other attacks
It can make you fat, lean, or to loose blood
6.      To plant evil seeds
They introduce evil load such as arrows into the body. These seeds later develop into serious problems such as bring memory failure, sickness, untimely death, and insanity.

Prayers
1.      Blood of Jesus flush out every evil deposit in my system.
2.      Every evil product in my body, be flushed out by the blood of Jesus.

7.      To abort breakthroughs
8.      To steal the result of your spiritual exercises such as prayers, fasting, and deliverance.
Most spiritual feeding occurs at the very end of spiritual exercises.  It could be when you pray seriously or at the very end of an extended fast.

Prayers
1. I drink the blood of Jesus.
 2. Blood of Jesus nullify every poison in my system.

9.     To steal the results of your prayers, fasting and deliverance
10. To discourage you from engaging in spiritual exercises
Examples include when you are fasting especially extended fasts and when you are praying a prayer that is very effective against them.
11.  To initiate into witchcraft
Some people find themselves eating meat in their dreams which is human flesh. When drinking red objects such as Fanta, you are drinking human blood. This is to initiate into witchcraft. Others wake up in the morning and find human body parts in their mouths, which they apparently ate in the coven during the night.

Prayer: My Father, if I am a blind witch, deliver me today by your mighty and outstretched right hand.

12. To discourage you from fasting and targeted prayers.
13.  To satanically reinforce and counter attack against you.
14. To steal your virtues and goodness and to effect evil exchanges and transfers.  
This is not only through eating in the dream. Most of the end of year, New Year, and birthday parties that people have is for this purpose.  For example, for the New Year party they get a life animal such as a goat, ram or cow and they transfer all their problems, including sickness and afflictions, into the animal. Then they kill the animal; cook it; and feed it to their party guests thereby demonically transferring their problems to such guests. At the end of the party, they gather all the left over food from the plates of guests and use it to steal their virtues.  Some hold birthday parties for children and through that collect all the virtues of all the children that attend the parties and either use it for themselves or transfer it to their own child. We have to be as wise as serpents the Bible warns. Matthew 10:16. The children of this world are very wise indeed. Luke 16:8.

Prayer: I recover back by fire all the virtues that I have lost as a result of evil consumption in the name of Jesus.  

EFFECT OF DEMONIC FEEDING/EVIL CONSUMPTION
1.      Pollution and contamination
2.      Spiritual weakness
3.      Satanic initiation into evil associations
4.      Satanic dedications
5.      Killing, stealing, and destruction.
6.      Sickness and life threatening diseases such as AIDs and other blood diseases.
7.     Confusion disorientation.
8.      Evil transfers and exchange of virtues and goodness.
9.     Evil transfer of evil load such as sickness, untimely death, and afflictions.
10. Destiny vandalization and non-fulfillment of destiny
11. Afflictions, hardship, and oppression
12. Failure at the edge of breakthroughs and general failure.
13. Rejection and bad luck
14. Demotion and retrogression
15. Untimely death
      
Prayers
1.      Every problem that has come into my life through the mouth gate, receive divine solution, in the name of Jesus.
2.      Every satanic pregnancy in my life die, in the name of Jesus.
3.      Every satanic investment in my life be wasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
4.      Every witchcraft agenda for my life, scatter by thunder, in the name of Jesus. 

WHO ARE THE DEMONIC FEEDERS?
1.    Household wicked powers. These include the evil powers of your father’s house and of your mother’s house.
2.    Eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood.  Psalm 27:1-3, Isaiah 49:26.
3.    Anti-harvest powers including devourers, emptiers, wasters, and spoilers.
4.    Spiritual thieves.
5.    Strongmen that forcefully feed their victims.
6.  Ancestral powers that keep registers with the name of family members.  As they carry out demonic ancestral rituals and ceremonies, family and village members find themselves being fed in their dreams.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
7.    Familiar spirits. These are spirits that have been in families and communities for generations access to all the family secrets and know family members inside out. how

Prayer: Every food that I have eaten from the table of the devil, I vomit you now. Come out with all your roots, in the name of Jesus.

HOW DO YOU DESTROY THE AGENDA OF DEMONIC FEEDERS?
1.    Get to know Jesus as you can only fight and win the battle with His help.  
2.    Stand on the word of God that if you eat or drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt you. Matthew 16:18.
3.  Daily purge your spirit, soul, and body of the evil consumption with the blood of Jesus, and the fire of the Holy Ghost. Hebrews 9:22, Hebrews 12:24.  If you find yourself eating in the dream, when you wake up, insert a finger in your throat and force it out. Then you can drink anointing oil and/ or the anointed water to do to purge yourself. 2 Kings 4:38-41.
4.    Take communion right away in your own home if you ate in your dream or in a bad place. Take communion once a week regularly regardless of if you ate in the dream or not.
5.    Pray deliverance prayers and if the problem persists go for deliverance at a Holy Ghost centered and Holy Ghost filled church. Obadiah 1:17.
6.    Do not eat or drink carelessly. Mind where you eat; with whom you eat; and who prepares, touches, or carries your food.
7.  Be mindful of your associations.
8.    Pray over your food.
9.  Pray hot prayers for about an hour and read psalm 91 before going to bed. 
10.  Anoint yourself and your bed before going to bed. Barricade your life with fire and with the blood of Jesus.

Prayer: Blood of Jesus neutralize every poison in my body, soul, and spirit.

     
PRAYERS
Songs: 1. Holy Ghost fire fall fall on me. Fire, fire, fall on me, fire. 2. I’ve been to Calvary. I deep my hands in the blood of the lamb, I drink the blood of Jesus. My life has been made whole. 3. Holy Ghost possess me by fire 4. Super blood of Jesus, Come and deliver me O.

1.  Blood of Jesus flush out every evil product in my body. 
2.    Every power feeding me in my dream, eat your own food and then summersault and die, in the name of Jesus.
3.    I cough out and vomit every food eaten from the table of the devil, in the name of Jesus.
4.  Evil altars from which attacks are being launched against my life, catch fire now, in the name of Jesus.
5.  Every evil ladder that satanic caterers are using to climb into my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
6.    Every evil plantation and deposit in my spirit, soul, and body, be uprooted by the hands of fire.  
7.    Evil arrows in my body, come out and backfire, in the name of Jesus.
8.   Every pollution introduced into my life through eating polluted food be dissolved by the blood of Jesus.
9.   Blood of Jesus, buy me back from every power to which I have been sold, in the name of Jesus.
10.   Blood of Jesus cleanse my body, soul, and spirit.
11.  My body refuse to cooperate with any arrow of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
12. Let all catering equipment of evil caterers attached to me be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
13. Blood of Jesus, erase my name from the register of evil feeders, in the name of Jesus.
14.  Eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood assigned to eat up my organs, eat your own flesh and drink your own blood in the name of Jesus.
15.  By the power in the blood of Jesus, I fire back every arrow assigned to put me on the sick bed. 
16.  My blood reject every covenant of sickness, in the mighty name of Jesus.
17. Let the captives of the mighty and the terrible be released now, in the name of Jesus.
18. My digestive system, reject every evil command in the name of Jesus.
19. Close your eyes and pray this prayer: Set a watch O Lord before my mouth and keep the door of my lips, in the name of Jesus.
20.  Blood of Jesus repair every damage done to my life through evil consumption.
21. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can i have mommy's number?

FLORES said...


I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102
























































































I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102






























Anonymous said...

Glory to GOD Thanks 👍