DONATIONS

Thursday, May 30, 2019

PLUGGING TO THE SOCKET OF THE ALMIGHTY

SONGS
1.  What a marvelous God, What a wonderful God. He has done marvelous thing for me.
2.  Jesus shall reign forever more. He shall reign forever more.
3.  Take the glory King of Kings
4.  Let’s just forget about ourselves, concentrate on Him and worship Him.

HYMN
Pass me not O Gentle Savior hear my humble cry.

PRAYERS        
1.   My Father, take the soap of heaven and the broom of heaven and plug me to the socket of the Almighty.
2.   Every evil socket in the container of my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
3.   Every evil water in the container of my life, dry up and die.
4.   Every power assigned to strip me naked in public, be stripped naked in my place instead, in the name of Jesus.
5.   God arise and change the rules for my sake, in the mighty name of Jesus.
6.   I render my life and that of my family safe by the power in the blood of Jesus.
7.   Powers blocking me from moving forward, give way, die, in the name of Jesus.
8.   Every wall of Jericho standing in my way, collapse and die, in the name of Jesus.
9.   Powers assigned to swallow me up, vomit me, and die, in the name of Jesus.  
10.   I plug myself into the socket of the Almighty.





INTRODUCTION
Lord Jesus Christ is our source of everything in life as Christians. He is our source of power, sustenance wisdom, life and resurrection of any dead area of our lives. We cannot afford to be separated from our source of everything including life, power, sustenance, and survival. He is the vine and we are the branches. If we detach from Him, we will simply dry up and die. Therefore, we must stay plugged into Jesus and the Godhead.
Jesus Himself said to the woman at the well,
 “I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.” John 11:25.
We need God to sustain us on a moment of everyday. In the following scriptures we can see clearly why all Christians should remain plugged to the socket of God continuously:
The Bible refers to Jesus in the following scriptures, showing us clearly while we must remain plugged to the god head constantly.
“And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.” John 6:35.
“I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.” John 6:51.
“Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.” John 8:12.
“The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” John 10:10.
“I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.” John 10:11.
“Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.” John 11:25.
 “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” John 14:6.




WHEN DO YOU NEED TO BE REPLUGGED TO THE SOCKET OF THE ALMIGHTY?
You need this message when there is a separation between you and God.  You no longer can do the things you could do before. Fasting has become a challenge.  It is when there is an unprofitable distance between you and God that needs to be bridged right away. You know longer hear God clearly when He speaks to you. You no longer dream, and even when you do, you cannot remember them. Bible study no longer interests you.  It is when there is a disconnection between you and God that needs to be addressed.
All the old attacks that had gone away are now gradually coming back into your life. The devil is beginning to have a good time at your expense. 
Then surely there is a disconnect and you need to arrest the situation fast. You need to be plugged back into the socket of God who is the source of your very sustenance and life. As a result of this message today, you will receive deliverance and healing and be plugged back to the socket of God, the sustainer of your life, in the name of Jesus.  





WHAT CAN HINDER YOU FROM PLUGGING TO THE SOCKET OF THE ALMIGHTY?
Anything that separates you from God will prevent you from plugging to the socket of the Almighty, which is your life line as a born again child of the Living God.  These include the following:
1.   Sin
2.   Pollution, corruption, or contamination.
This can be transmitted through evil deposits and plantations. It may be from ancestral sources through the blood line or even from contact with others. In this case you need the cleansing, purging, and deliverance agent of God to be used to clean you inside out.  You need the soap and sponge of heaven to be used to remove all the evil deposits and plantations and the baggage and the clogging that is inside of you. Not only this, but you also need the broom of heaven to sweep out all strangers hiding in your life such as rodents, roaches, serpents, and scorpions. This broom must also be used to sweep out all the demonic eggs laid in the garden of your life and all the demonic cobwebs that are now diverting your life and destiny through massive errors and mistakes. It should be used to clean up your house and to sweep away all the filth, dirty and unprofitable things therein.  
These weapons will help address the darkness that has settled in your spiritual house making you confused and not having the light of God that should be a lamp unto a feet and a light unto your path.  When these are absent you are bound to make destiny threatening mistakes that can truncate your life and destiny.  soap of heaven is needed but also the broom of heaven is also needed to clean you up and reconnect you to the source of your life and sustenance.
 Prayers:
a.   Every evil water in the container of my life, dry up and die, in the name of Jesus.
b.   Every evil plantation in the garden of my life, be uprooted, dry up, and die, in the name of Jesus.
c.   Ancestral evil transmission, be purged out of my life by the blood of Jesus.
3.   Spiritual Filthiness
4.   Unforgiveness – both to receive forgiveness and to forgive others.
5.   Bitterness
6.   Fear
7.   Anger
8.   Works of the flesh including witchcraft and envy.
9.   Living in the flesh as opposed to the spirit.
10.                Not feeding daily on the word of God
11.                Spiritual leakage
12.                Disconnection from the Holy Spirit
13.                Inability or laziness in praying in tongues, the language of the Holy Spirit.
14.                When you need a fresh infilling of the fire of God.




HOW DO I PLUG MYSELF BACK TO THE SOCKET OF THE ALMIGHTY?
1.   Repent of all your sins and disobedience.
2.   Make Jesus to be your friend all over again.
3.   Clean up-deal with the pollution, corruption, or contamination that has come in.
This can be transmitted through evil deposits and plantations. It may be from ancestral sources through the blood line or even from contact with others. In this case you need the cleansing, purging, and deliverance agent of God to be used to clean you inside out.  You need the soap and sponge of heaven to be used to remove all the evil deposits and plantations and the baggage and the clogging that is inside of you. Not only this, but you also need the broom of heaven to sweep out all strangers hiding in your life such as rodents, roaches, serpents, and scorpions. This broom must also be used to sweep out all the demonic eggs laid in the garden of your life and all the demonic cobwebs that are now diverting your life and destiny through massive errors and mistakes. It should be used to clean up your house and to sweep away all the filth, dirty and unprofitable things therein.  
These weapons will help address the darkness that has settled in your spiritual house making you confused and not having the light of God that should be a lamp unto a feet and a light unto your path.  When these are absent you are bound to make destiny threatening mistakes that can truncate your life and destiny.  The soap of heaven is needed but also the broom of heaven is also needed to clean you up and reconnect you to the source of your life and sustenance.

 PRAYERS:
a.   Every evil water in the container of my life dry up and die, in the name of Jesus.
b.   Every evil plantation in the garden of my life, be uprooted, dry up, and die, in the name of Jesus.
c.   Ancestral evil transmission, be purged out of my life by the blood of Jesus.
4.     Deal with other internal stumbling blocks that are keeping the light of God away such as unforgiveness, malice, envy, bitterness, fear, anger, etc.  Jesus cannot share your house with these hence there is gross darkness.
5.     Commit to a fasted and disciplined life. Sometimes all we need id just discipline, not deliverance.





SONGS
1.   There is power there is power there is power in the blood.
2.   The blood of Jesus, the blood that conquers satan.
3.   I plead the blood, the blood Jesus.
4.   I am an overcomer in the name of Jesus, glory Alleluia

PRAYERS
1.     Every owner of evil load (name them), appear now and carry your load in the name of Jesus.
2.     Every evil water poured in the container of my life by   …….. (mention the name if you know it), you are evil load, I return your evil load back to you in the name of Jesus.
3.     Every evil personality, power or spirit following me about, be separated from me and die in the name of Jesus.
4.     Every evil personality, power or spirit living with me in my spiritual or physical house, I throw you out. Go now and never return in the name of Jesus.
5.     By the power in the blood of Jesus, I plug myself into the socket of the Holy Ghost.
6.     By the power in the blood of Jesus, I plug myself into the socket of favor
7.     Revival fire of God, my life is available; enter in the name of Jesus.
8.     Restoration power of God, my life is available; enter in the name of Jesus.
9.     Every strongman on assignment to bury my life and destiny, somersault and die, in the name of Jesus.
10.            Every evil socket in the container of my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
11.            Every evil socket connecting me to the strongman of my father’s house, receive the fire of God and be disconnected, in the name of Jesus.
12.            Every evil socket linking me to the evil powers of my father’s house, be disconnected and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
13.            Every evil socket linking me to the evil powers of my mother’s house, be disconnected and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
14.            All evil arrows on assignment against my life, turn back and go back to your senders in the name of Jesus.
15.            Every owner of any evil load weighing down the container of my life, appear by fire and carry your load, in the name of Jesus.
16.            Every strange mark attracting problems into my life, be wiped off by the blood of Jesus.
17.            Every serpent broom assigned to sweep away good things from my life, catch fire and die.
18.            Powers on assignment to demote my life, be arrested by the Holy Ghost.
19.            Stubborn problems in my life, receive fire and die, in the name of Jesus.
20.            I jump out of every cage prepared for my by the enemy in the name of Jesus.

1 comment:

FLORES said...


I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102
























































































I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102