DONATIONS

Monday, September 26, 2016

I AM AN OVERCOMER IN THE NAME OF JESUS



SCRIPTURES: Revelation 17:4, Revelation 13:10, Isaiah 49:24-28.
CONFESSION: 1 John 5:4-5.

SONGS: 1. I am an overcomer in the name of Jesus, glory alleluia.  2. Victory is mine.  3. I will reach my goal.

HYMNS: 1. Search me O Lord 2. Victory in Jesus. 3. We shall overcome.       

PRAYERS
1.   Every power of get and loose operating in my life, die now, in the name of Jesus.
2.   Every spirit of the grave assigned against my life, die and remain dead, in the name of Jesus.
3.   You the fountain of my life, get back on track, in the name of Jesus.
4.   My blessings in evil warehouses jump out and locate me now, in Jesus name.
5.  Power to overcome, fall up now, in the name of Jesus.

INTRODUCTION
That one is a bona-fide born again child of God and even a spirit filled one, does not mean that one will not have challenges to overcome.   Otherwise the Bible would not have written:

“My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; knowing this that the trying of your faith worketh patience.” James 1:2-3.

As a child of God that is growing in Christ, there will be problems, adversity, and challenges to overcome. The moment you vouch to become part of Jesus’ army the enemy will draw the sword and the battle starts. In this battle you can choose to be defeated or to be an overcomer.  Which do you choose?

         
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE AN OVERCOMER?

To overcome means to be:
         
1.    A conqueror. 1 Chronicles 17:14, Ezekiel 36:11.
2.    Win over an opponent. 2 Samuel 7:10, Jeremiah 17:8, Psalm 92:13.
3.    Victorious. Jeremiah 18:9, Jeremiah 24:6, Jeremiah 31:28
4.    Exhaust your enemy.  
5.   Frustrate your problems and bring them to an end.
6.   Set be up as opposed to being pulled down.
7.   To prevail. 1 Samuel 17:50.
8.   They become the most favored when you used to be the least favored. Esther 2:6-18. 
9.   Have your enemies hung in the gallows that they had prepared for you. Esther 7:10.
10. To use your distractors as stepping stones to your destination.

PRAYER:  Power to reach my goal, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.


WHAT ARE SOME OF THE CHALLENGES TO OVERCOME?

There are many challenges to overcome as a child of God.  These include:
    
1.    You flesh. You have to overcome it because the Bible teaches us that it profits nothing. John 6:63.
2.    Your mind. Ephesians 4:23.
3.    Your roots.  2 Psalm 11:3, 1 Corinthians 3:11.
4.    Evil. Romans 12:21.
5.    Darkness in all its ramifications. Ephesians 5:11, Romans 13:12.
6.    Your fears. 1 Timothy 1:7.
7.    Ignorance. Hosea 4:6.
8.    Negative dreams.  Matthew 13:25.
9.    The world and its evil anti-Christ system. 1 John 4:4.  
10. Unfriendly friends.  Luke 5:2-11.
11.        Evil Authority over your life. 
This includes wicked parents, pastors, and bosses. Psalm 1:1-6.
12. Witchcraft powers. Exodus 22:18.
13. These include anti-promotion, household, and envious witchcraft.

PRAYER:  Power to be an overcomer, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
    
EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE THAT OVERCAME IN THE BIBLE

We find many people in the Bible that overcame in various way.  Below are some wonderful examples.   
   
1.    Jesus. John 16:33.
2.    Daniel.  Daniel 6:1-24.
3.    Joseph.  Genesis 50:15-21.
4.    Nehemiah. Nehemiah 6:15-16.
5.    The widow of the prophet overcame debt, poverty and the threat of losing her children. 2 Kings 4:1-7.
6.    David.1 Samuel 17:50-51.
7.    Jehoshaphat. 2 Chronicles 20:20-27.
8.    Paul. 2 Timothy 4:7.  
9.    Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. Daniel 3:16-18, 30.
10.                John the Beloved overcame all attempt to kill him. Revelations 1:9.
10. Sarah and Abraham.  Hebrews 11:11-12.
11. Hannah overcame barrenness, and oppression from Peninnah, her husband’s second wife and gave birth to the great prophet Samuel. 1 Samuel 1:2-28. By this act also she changed the rule of priesthood in Israel as her vow with God pushed her son into priesthood though he was not a Levite. I Samuel 1:1b, 28. 
      
PRAYER: Power to overcome all adversity, fall upon my life, in the name of Jesus.




THE RESULTS OF OVERCOMING
There are many consequences of overcoming.  They include:
   
1.    You who was the hunted become the hunter. Proverb 12:3, 19.
2.    You the one that was being pursued becomes the pursuer with the enemy fleeing before. 1 Samuel 17:50-53.
3.    You use the sword of the enemy to cut off the head of the enemy. 1 Samuel 17:51.
4.    The hands of your enemy are cut off so that they can no longer use them to perform evil in your life. 1 Kings 13:4.
5.    The legs of your enemies are cut off so that they can no longer walk about circulating your name for evil.
6.    You are delivered from oppression and affliction.  Exodus 12:40-42.
7.   Poverty and failure used to be your name but now your name is favor and success. Psalm 1:1-6.
8.   You were a nonentity in your family but now everyone looks up to you and unless you are consulted no decision can be taken in your family. 
9.   You the least favored becomes the most favored. Esther 2:6-18. 
10.        Your enemies are hung in the gallows that they prepared for you. Esther 7:10.
11. You get a crown
12. Honor and respect.

Prayer: Power to overcome, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
      

      WHAT TO DO IF YOU WANT TO OVERCOME


 To be an overcomer at all times you should do the following:
            
1.    Get to know God and make Him your fiend. You overcome through your faith in God and His word. Therefore, a good relationship with Him has to be the starting point to overcoming. 1 John 5:4.  You can only overcome when the Greater One lives in you. 1 John 4:4.
2.    Have faith in God. It is your faith that overcomes the world and the wiles of the devil. 1 John 5:4-5.  Abraham did and God gave him victory by giving him the child of promise.
3.    Arm yourself with the word of God. 1 John 2:14. Hide the word of God in your heart and speak it to your situation every day. Job 22:28.
4.    Resist the Devil.  1 Peter 5:8-9. Ensure that your Christian armor is on. Ephesians 6: 11-17.
5.    Believe that you will overcome no matter what situation comes your way. Matthew 17:20.
6.    Be bold. Take the offensive to the camp of the enemy.  Daniel 11:32.
7.    Use your spiritual weapons such as the blood of Jesus, the fire of the Holy Ghost, the name of Jesus. 2 Corinthians 10:4.
8.    Do not be ignorant of who God is, who the adversary is, and who you are in Christ.  Hosea 4:6.
9.   Pray targeted prayers.  James 5:16, Ephesian 6:18.
10.        Be patient.  It took Abraham 25 years to get the God promised heir.
11.        Refuse to be discouraged or frustrated. David refused to be and he overcame his enemies and became king. 1 Samuel 30:6.
12.        Walk in the Spirit and not in the flesh.
13. Live a life and thanksgiving and praise like Paul and Silas did. Acts 16:25-29.
 
CONFESSION: I am an overcomer in the name of Jesus.

PRAYERS

Song: 1. The power, the power the Pentecostal is just the same today no matter what they say. 2. There is victory for me. There is victory for me. Through the blood Christ my Savior There is victory for me. 3. All power belongs to Jesus, All power belongs to God

1.    Repent of every sin in your life that can prevent you from being able to overcome.
2.    By the power in the blood of Jesus I declare that I am the head and not the tail, in the mighty name of Jesus; I am above and not beneath, in Jesus name.
3.    Everything from my foundation keeping me from reaching my goal in life, give way now.
 4.  Every obstacle to my being an overcomer, clear away, in the name of Jesus.
5.  O God arise and let every power working against my elevation scatter, in the name of Jesus.
6.    You the spirit of the emptier, my life is not available, therefore die now.   
7.     You my helpers, wherever you are, whoever you are arise and locate me now, in the name of Jesus.
8.   Anti-overcomer powers my life is not your candidate, therefore fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
9.   Evil pronouncements made against my reaching my goal, be nullified by the blood of Jesus.
10.   Everything in me that is working against my being an overcomer, come out and die.
11.  Angels of the living God arise and arrest my arresters, in the name of Jesus.
12.  Every satanic dog backing against my moving forward, I cut off your head now, die, in the name of Jesus.
13. Everything done under satanic anointing to keep me a victim of life, be nullified by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
14.  My Father, let my mouth be bigger than those of my enemies in Jesus name.
16.  O God arise and put to shame every power that wants to put me to shame, in the mighty name of Jesus.
15.  Let all opposition become stepping stones to my promotion, in the name of Jesus.
16.  Evil hands pushing my head down every time I lift it put, wither, the name of Jesus.
17.  Affliction, Affliction, Affliction, you shall not know my address, die now.
18.  My Lord and my God arise and defend your investment in my life.
19. Power to overcome and reach my goal, fall upon me now in the name of Jesus.
 20. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers.
 21. Sing the song “I am an overcomer in the name of Jesus, glory alleluia.”

No comments: