DONATIONS

Sunday, October 9, 2016

MY LIFE IS NOT FOR SALE

SCRIPTURES: Isaiah 52:2-6.
SONGS: 1. Unquestionable you are the Lord. 2. Is there anything too hard for you? 3. Nothing is too difficult for thee. 4. Victory Victory Halleluiah halleluiah Halleluiah
HYMN: 1. Jesus the Nazarene. 2. There is power in the blood.
PRAYERS
1. Every power assigned to redesign my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus. 
2. O God arise and scatter every power that is assigned to stop me, in the name of Jesus. 
3. I refuse to cooperate with my enemies, in the name of Jesus.

INTRODUCTION
Many people are living counterfeit lives because their God given “original” lives have been sold off; sometimes several years before they were even born. Their ancestors sold their lives and destiny to the devil and his cohorts to acquire various things such as power, wealth, children, victory over enemies, healing when sick. They may have been sold off to the idols that they serve in their locality or town.
Different areas of a person’s life can be sold off or a person’s entire life may be sold out completely. For example, virtues, finances, marriage, health, academics, ministry, and business can be sold off.  Your body parts can also be sold off, making them unavailable for your use. For example, your brain, womb, heart, and reproductive organs including your manhood can be sold off. For example, when your womb is sold off, it will be difficult to get pregnant. If you brain is sold off, you become dull and unintelligent.
You too can sell yourself to the devil for practically nothing.  This could be through forming evil covenants; mistakes and errors; or by taking decisions about your life without consulting God. For example, Samson sold off his colorful destiny to the enemy through his careless choices and actions. Judges 16:1-30.  He refused to discipline himself in the area of sex and relationship with the opposite sex and lived to pay dearly for it.  So, you can cooperate with the enemy and sell yourself for nothing. Esau in the Bible sold his destiny for a pot of porridge. Genesis 25:29-34.
Prayers
1.    My life is not for sale, in the name of Jesus.
2.    My family is not for sale in the mighty name of Jesus.
3.    I resist and refuse the sale of my glory and calling for a pair of shoes or for silver, in the name of Jesus.

WHAT IS A PERSON’S LIFE?
Your life is:

1.    The totality of your being.
      2.  Your destiny including your marital destiny, career, and calling. 
3.    Your glory.

Prayer: You the glory of my destiny, reject the command of my father’s house and obey the command of God.

4.    Your calling and ministry.           
     5.    Your career or business.
     6.   Your star.
     7.   Your health.

WHAT IS A SALE?
(Psalm 36:9-19, Isaiah 52:2-6)
A sale is:

1.    A transfer. For example, the transfer of ownership of a title to a person. It is transfer from one person to another for a price.
      2.  Exchange of a commodity for money or something else. 
3.    Anything that is used to trap you.       
     5.    Act of selling something.
           Prayer: Every power that wants me to pay for what I did not buy, your time is                up
           die.

MODUS OPERANDUS
Evil sale of a person’s life and destiny occur through the following means:

1.    evil sales operate through curses and evil covenants. This includes evil dedication.
2.    Witchcraft verdicts and decrees.
3.  Sickness, disease, and insanity.
4.  Evil deposits.
These include incisions, evil consumption, sex, and polluted houses and environment.  

Prayers
1.    My life is not for sale, in the name of Jesus.
2.    My family is not for sale in the name of Jesus.


POWERS THAT A PERSON CAN BE SOLD TO
There are many powers that a person’s life and destiny can be sold to.  These include the following:

1.    Ancestral powers
    These include family or village idols such as serpents, god of fire, and water goddess also known as water mama, mammy water or Olokun spirits and household witchcraft powers.

Prayer: Every strange God assigned to attack my destiny, personality, glory, and calling attack your sender.

2.  Witchcraft powers. Nahum 3:4, Revelation 18:15-23.
These include Balaams, satanic intermediaries hired to curse people.
3.    Wicked powers. 2 Timothy 2:26.
These include Balaams, satanic intermediaries hired to curse people
4.   Strongmen such as ancestral or family strongmen.
      These strongmen are oppressors that refuse to give you any space to breathe. Good examples are Pharaoh and his terrible supervisors who refused to give the Israelites a breathing space.

6.  Demonic sexual partners - Indiscriminate sex. Samson was a victim of this.  So was King Solomon. 1 Kings 11:4
     7. Enchanters and diviners
     8. Environmental powers

Prayer: Blood of Jesus buy me back from every power to which I have been sold, in the name of Jesus.


SYMPTOMS OF A LIFE THAT IS ON SALE
            Certain symptoms are present in a person whose life and destiny has been sold off to strange powers. They include the following:

1.   Defeat and struggling.
2.   Non achievement or under achievement.
You may be very qualified but the job will be given to one who is not even qualified.
3.   Satanic arrest of progress
4. Sickness
5. Untimely death
6. Satanic diversion of destiny
7. Lack of fulfillment
8. Disrespect where there should be honor
9. Lack of favor and helpers
10. Demonic opposition
11. Satanic barriers and embargos
12. Hardship
13. Frustration
14. Evil surveillance and monitoring
15. Closed heavens and closed doors
16. Failure at the edge of success
17. Spirit of backwardness
18. Demotion
19. Anointing of the tail instead of the head.
20. Profitless hard work
You work like an elephant and eat like an ant.

Prayer: Spirit of profitless hard-work, I am not your candidate, die, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

6.  Snail, tortoise, or millipede anointing
Very slow or no progress

Prayers
1. All roadblocks and impediments to my fulfillment in life and calling, be removed, in the name of Jesus.
2. Holy Ghost arise and send me divine help, in the name of Jesus.

WAY OUT
1.    Draw near to God.
Get to know our Lord Jesus and to become His friend.
It is only His blood that has the redeeming power to buy you back from whatever powers you have been sold to. Isaiah 52:3. He is the only one that can get you out of that cage where they have kept you.
2.    Pray. 
Pray inquiring prayers to find out what the problem is. Pray restoration prayers to recover all the things in your life that have been sold off.
3.    Bring quality repentance before God.
Ask God to forgive your sins and those of your ancestors using psalm 32 and 51.
4.    Have faith.
Have faith in God and the word of God. Believe that you have been bought back. Hebrew 2:26.
5.    Barricade your life with the blood of Jesus and the fire of God against reinforcement, regrouping and counter attacks.

PRAYERS
Songs: 1. Deliver me Deliver me by your power by your power 2. Stubborn problems in my life receive fire, die by fire.  3. Holy Ghost i need a change by fire.  

1. Evil rain assigned against my glory, dry up by fire, in the name of Jesus.
2. I reverse every satanic exchange of my virtues, glory, and destiny, in the name of Jesus.
3. I renounce every evil covenants, vows, and dedication made upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
4. I break all the curses attached to these evil covenants, in the name of Jesus.  
5. Wicked powers from my foundation trading with my goodness, release me and die, in the name of Jesus.
6. Environmental forces caging my life, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
7. Owner of evil load, whoever you are, wherever you are, appear, carry your load and go, in the name of Jesus.
8. Demoting powers of my father’s house release me and die, in the name of Jesus.
9. Demoting powers of my mother’s house release me and die, in the name of Jesus.
10. You the pharaoh of my father’s house, release me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
11. You the ancient idols of my father’s house and the altars and priest maintaining them, catch fire and be roasted to ashes.
12. You power of dead human spirits working against me, die, in the name of Jesus.
13. Power of emptiers surrounding my life and breakthroughs, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
14. I separate myself from any spiritual parents and I set them on fire in the name of Jesus.
15. Holy Ghost fire, burn away every deposit of darkness in my body, in the name of Jesus.
16. Thou power of the devourer troubling my life and destiny, die now.

15. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers.

3 comments:

Gluten Free Recipes said...

I eenjoyed reading this

Anonymous said...

This is powerful. I'm blessed.

Anonymous said...

This message is life transforming message