DONATIONS

Thursday, September 1, 2016

MY LIFE REFUSE TO BE CAGED

SCRIPTURES: Luke 13:10-13, Acts 16:25-40, Isaiah 40:28-31.
                                         
HYMN: 1. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life.  2. The blood that Jesus shed for us, it will never lose its power.

SONGS: 1. Our God is so good, He is so good. 2. Almighty God, Hallowed be thy name 3. You are Alpha and Omega we worship you O God. 4. You are the pillar that holds my life. 

PRAYERS
1. O Lord, today hasten to perform your promises in my life, in the name of Jesus. 
2. Every arrow of shame and disgrace fired into my life and destiny backfire, in the name of Jesus. 
3. O Lord help me to identify and deal with any weakness in me that is hindering my progress, in the name of Jesus.
4. I reject the spirit of the tail and claim the spirit of the head, the name of Jesus.
5. I bind all deception and manipulation targeted at my life, in the name of Jesus
6. I refuse to fail at the edge of my miracles, in the name of Jesus.

INTRODUCTION

Are you caged? Is your destiny caged? Are you beautiful yet no one wants you? Are you highly qualified yet no job for you?  Are you medically fit and yet cannot get pregnant? Are a young handsome man with a great job and wonderful personality yet you face rejection after rejection from women? Beware! You just might be caged!
Are you an eagle that God has created and wired to fly and soar high in life but wicked powers have locked you up?  Maybe you have been locked up in a bottle.  Maybe they have put you in a large bag and zipped and lucked you up.  You can see other’s progressing but how can you when you are zipped up in a bag or locked up in a box or a glass house. Today, you will be set free to locate your destiny and fulfill it. 
Have your wings been clipped to turn you from a flying eagle to a crawling chicken? Today, you will recover your wings back and fly again.  You will soar to great heights in Jesus name.

Prayers
1. Every demonic container housing my destiny collide with the Rock of Ages, in the name of Jesus.    
2. You the eagle of my destiny refuse to be caged, in the name of Jesus.


WHAT IS A CAGE?
A cage is:

1.    An enclosure.
      2.  Anything that restricts your movement. 
3.    Anything that boxes you in.
4.    Anything that is used to trap you.
      Prayer: O God arise and scatter every power that is assigned to stop me.
     5.    Cages are used to trap, impede, and confine birds and other animals.

WHAT IS A SPIRITUAL CAGE?

A spiritual cage is an evil device of the devil that:
1.    Comes with wires, nets, and iron bars.
      2.  Are used to trap and hold people. 
                      Consciously or unconsciously, willingly or unwillingly.
4.    Anything that is used to trap you.       
     5.    Cages spiritual devices that are used to trap, impede, and confine people’s
          destinies in the spirit realm.
      6. Spiritual cages are used to hinder people’s progress to prevent them from          
          being what God has ordained them to be.


FACTS ABOUT SPIRITUAL CAGES
There are pursuers and there are pursuers.  All pursuers are not the same.  Some pursuers are more relentless than others.  Why are they more relentless?  A pursuer becomes more relentless, refusing to turn back from pursuing you:

1.    A human being can be caged. Acts 16:25-40.
2.    A person’s possessions can be caged.
3.  Different areas of a person’s life can be caged.
      For example, finances, marriage, health, academics, ministry, and business.
      When your marriage is caged there will be problems getting a spouse.
      If you do get married, then there will be problems enjoying the marriage
4.  Different parts of a person’s body can be caged.
For example, brain, womb, heart, reproductive organs, and manhood. For example, when your womb is caged, it will be difficult to get pregnant.
When brains are cage, it will be impossible to concentrate when studying.
      There will be wondering thoughts and difficulty remembering anything.  

Prayer: Every spiritual cage holding any area of my life, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.

5. A person’s destiny and progress can be caged.
       

AGENTS THAT CAGE PEOPLE’S DESTINIES
There are powers that cage the lives and destinies of people.  These powers include the following: 

1.    Foundational powers
    These include ancestral spirits and household witchcraft powers.
2.  Men. Jeremiah 5:25-26, Acts 16:25-40.
These include Balaams and other satanic intermediaries hired to curse people.
3.    Satan. 2 Timothy 2:26.
4.   Demonic environment.   
5.  Evil feeders.
          This can happen from eating in satanic places
     6.  Demonic sexual partners - Indiscriminate sex.
     7. Enchanters and diviners
     8. Witchcraft powers
     9. Household wickedness powers

          Prayer: Every power assigned to cage my life and destiny, fall down and die, in      
           the name of Jesus.


SYMPTOMS OF A CAGED LIFE AND DESTINY
            When a life is caged:

1.    Life becomes like that of a caged bird or animal.
      It is seriously limited as it can only operate within a certain space, within the cage.  

Prayer: Every power assigned to cage my life and destiny, fall down and die, in      
           the name of Jesus.

2.   Non achievement or under achievement.
For example, a very well qualified physician but nobody will hire him. Beautiful and very well endowed but no one would marry her. You fail your professional exam by one point. 
3.   Spirit of backwardness.
4.   Anointing of the tail instead of the head.
      From your little cage you see like passing you by.  You see others doing things that you wish you could do.
5.   Profitless hard work
Have the same and even higher certificates than their contemporaries but cannot have, experience or enjoy what others have.

Prayer: Spirit of profitless hard-work, I am not your candidate, die, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

6.  Snail, tortoise, or millipede anointing
Very slow or no progress

Prayer: Every demonic restriction placed on my life, break and release me now, in      
           the name of Jesus.

7.  Spirit of the chicken
Wings have been clipped off.
Becomes a chicken instead of the eagle that it was created to be.

Prayers
1. You my eagle wings clipped off by household witchcraft, grow back by fire, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every wicked power, spirit, or personality that has clipped off my wings to keep me from flying, your time is up, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

8.  Amputated destiny
The legs of the eagle have been cut off so it cannot run.

Prayer: Amputating powers assigned against the eagle of my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

Once good things are coming, evil monitors alert the slave master and they get caged also.  
9.  A life that is turned upside down.
10.  Demotion
11.    Living below God’s standard for one’s life

WAY OUT OF THE PROBLEM OF CAGED DESTINIES
1.    Get to know our Lord Jesus and to become His friend.
He is the only one that can get you out of that cage where they have kept you.
2.    Take a moment and examine your life.  Is it caged?
3.   Pray inquiry prayers.
4.  Bring quality repentance before God and ask Him to forgive your sins and those of your ancestors using psalm 32 and 51.
5.  Go into warfare prayers against the powers that have caged your life and destiny.  Command the cages and the gates of brass and bars of iron keeping them in place to break and be roasted. Psalm 107:16.
6.    Pray prayer of restoration to recover all that has been caged in your life.
7.    Barricade your life with the blood of Jesus and the fire of God.

PRAYERS
Songs: 1. Stubborn problems in my life receive fire, die by fire.  2. Holy Ghost fire fall on me, fire, fire fall on me, fire.  3. Stubborn Pharaoh in my life.

1. Every evil dedication that has caged my life, break by the blood of Jesus.
2. Every evil authority that has caged my life and destiny, your time is up, somersault and         die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Everything that I have eaten that has caged my life, I vomit you now by fire. (Insert your       finger in your throat and force it out).
4. Every cage of limitation assigned against my life, break by the thunder of God.
5. Wicked powers blocking my opportunities, clear away by fire, in the name of Jesus.
6. Environmental forces caging my life, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
7. I destroy the root of every stubborn witchcraft in my life, in the name of Jesus.
8. I release my life from every evil spiritual cage, in the name of Jesus.
  9. My Father, My Father, My Father, dispatch your angels to remove me from every evil             cage holding me hostage.
10. Every agenda of charms and charmers against my progress, scatter by fire, in the name       of Jesus.
11. Thou power of God tear away every evil garment fashioned against me. 
12. My star be invisible in the spirit realm to every dark observer, in the name of Jesus.
13. My life reject the handwriting of darkness, arise and shine.
14. Every curse caging my life, break by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
15. Collective captivity caging my life, break by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name       of Jesus. 
16. Every evil judgment limiting my life, break by the blood of Jesus.
17. Power to outshine and excel fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
18. Please make the following confessions. 
      By the power in the blood of Jesus, I declare that:
      a.  I am a success and not a failure, in the name of Jesus.
      b.  I am above and not beneath.
      c.  I am the head and not the tail, in the name of Jesus.
      d.  I am a winner not a loser, in the name of Jesus.
      e.  I am a victor and not a victim, in the name of Jesus.
      f.  I am blessed no matter what anyone says and not cursed in Jesus name.  
19.  I release my life from every evil spiritual cage, in the name of Jesus.
20. Testimonies that will advertise Jesus begin to manifest in my life, in the name of Jesus.
21. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers.



No comments: