DONATIONS

Saturday, July 2, 2016

RELEASE FROM EVIL DEDICATION

RELEASE FROM EVIL DEDICATION
SCRIPTURES: 1 Samuel 1:24-28, 1 Chronicles 18:11, 2 Chronicles 7:1-16.  

CONFESSIONS: Galatians 3:13-14, Colossians 2:14-15, 2 Timothy 4:18.

SONGS: 1. Yahweh, your name is Yahweh. You are the covenant keep God.  You are name is Yahweh.   2. Covenant keeping God there is no one like you. 3. All other gods they are the works men. 4. There is power in the name of the Lord.

HYMNS:  1. There is power in the blood of Jesus. 2. Just as I am, without one plea.  3. Grace that is greater than all my sin.  

PRAYERS
1.   Every satanic conspiracy against my glory, scatter, in Jesus name.
2.   I release myself from every spiritual marriage by the power in the blood of Jesus.
3.   Blood of Jesus buy me back from every power to which I have been sold.
4.   Every landlord spirit troubling my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
5.  Garment of nakedness and shame, I am not your candidate, catch fire and burn to ashes.

INTRODUCTION

A dedication is a covenant between deity and a person, place, or thing.   Samuel in the Bible was dedicated to God.  So was baby Jesus.  Luke 2:22-23. The town of Bethel in the Bible was also dedicated to God.  Genesis 28:16-22. Dedication is to be set aside for the exclusive use of a particular power or deity.  Dedication is a binding covenant and the dedicating power enforces the terms of the contract.  In the case of evil dedication, demons, evil spirits, and demonic strongholds enforce the covenant.  
God has His wonderful plan for man.  Jeremiah 29:11. The enemy, Satan, also has his plans for man.  It is to kill, steal, and destroy. John 10:10 (b). One of the weapons that he uses to accomplish this is evil dedication. The enemy uses evil dedication to prevent a man from fulfilling his destiny; from shining; and from manifesting the glory of God.  Any dedication to any power, spirit, or personality other than God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit is an evil dedication.  When you are a victim of evil dedication, you will be seeing terrible things in your dreams such as swimming in the water; playing with serpents; white powder covering your body covered with white powder; and your whole family riding or flying in various vehicles.  Normally when your deliverance takes place, you may see yourself being thrown out of a plane or other moving vehicles carrying your entire family members.  This is just a picture of victory over the collective captivity of your family to idols.  You may see your family members fraternizing with serpents while you are totally repulsed and wondering what is wrong with them.

PRAYERS:
I separate myself from the evil collective vehicle of my family by the power in the blood of Jesus.
I take my children and I jump out of the collective captivity vehicle of my family by the power in the blood of Jesus.


WHAT IS AN EVIL DEDICATION?
An evil dedication means to be:

1.    Set aside for the use of an evil spirit, power, or personality
2.    Set apart for a definite purpose that is dictated by an evil power, spirit, or personality.
3.    Examples of evil dedication include dedication to family and community idols such as serpents, water and other elements, marine deities, and evil trees.

PRAYER:
Pray this prayer seven hot times:
I release my life from every evil dedication by the power in the blood of Jesus.

FACTS ABOUT DEDICATION
1.    You are married to whatever power you are dedicated to.
2.    You have been sold to whatever power you are dedicated to.
3.    You are the property of whatever power you have been dedicated to.
4.    You a slave to whatever power you have been dedicated to.
5.     The power that you are dedicated to becomes pharaoh, a slave master over your life, with control over every area of your life.
6.    All dedication has a voice of authority.  In the case of evil dedication, it is an evil authority that seeks to enforce its evil agenda for a person’s life as opposed to God’s agenda for such a life.
7.    You acquire the personality of the power that you are dedicated to. You behave just like the idol that you are dedicated to. If the idol is wicked, you too will be very wicked.
8.    Dedications usually involve whole families, villages, cities, and even nations.  Therefore, it often results in collective captivity.
9.    God watches over everything that is dedicated to Him.   Idols also do, hence you have evil guardian spirits such as ancestral guardian spirits.

PRAYERS
1.   You slave master of my father’s house release me and let me go.
2.   You pharaoh of my mother’s house release me and let me go.
3.   Every evil power controlling my life, release me and die, in the name of Jesus.
4.   I release my life from every evil dedication by the power in the blood of Jesus.

MODUS OPERANDI OF EVIL DEDICATION
1.    Demonic tattoos of demonic symbols such as serpents, crocodiles, lizards, and witches.  These can be physical symbols or presently spiritually.
2.    Evil names which are dedicated to idols and local deities. For example, a name meaning, “I belong to the water idol,” is anti-glory, anti-progress, and suicidal. You cannot have two masters.  Matthew 6:24. Jesus cannot share you with idols so you need to decide like Joshua did who you want to serve.  Joshua 24:15. You cannot enter heaven either with the name of a serpent branded all over you.  Heaven is a for a prepared people you know, not a confused soul.  You should carry the seal of Lord Jesus and not idols.
3.    Carrying sacrifice for idols (either you or your parents) such as throwing food and money into rivers for demonic purposes.
4.    Ritualistic bathing in rivers, ocean, and other waters.  Particularly by a marine powered priest or in a marine powered church or ceremony.
5.    New Yam Festivals, Olokun (marine) Festivals, Serpent Dedication Festivals, and other festivals that initiate and renew evil dedication.
6.    Sleeping on white cloth given to you by fetish priests, sorcerers, witch doctors, and demonic “pastors.”

PRAYERS: I release my life from every evil dedication by the power in the blood of Jesus.

CONSEQUENCES OF EVIL DEDICATION
1.    Evil covenants with known and unknown evil spirits.
2.    Evil dedication aborts destinies.
3.    Evil dedication is an anti-glory power that brings shame where there should be glory.
4.    Evil dedication makes its victims to labor under closed heavens.
5.    Evil dedication brings non-achievement where there should be excellence.
6.    Evil dedication brings unexplainable hardship and problems.
7.    Evil dedication introduces evil patterns into the lives of its victims.  These may include evil patterns of rising and falling; violent deaths; terrible and terminal sicknesses; and untimely death.
8.    Evil dedication introduces battles and failure at the edge of breakthroughs.
9.    Evil dedication brings about satanic delay of blessings.
10. Evil dedication negatively affects your ability to get married and to settle down in marriage because you are already married to any power that you are dedicated to.
11. Introduces a spirit of error and mistake into a person’s life that results making unpardonable mistakes.
12. Terrible and oppressive dreams and nightmares.
13. Demotion, slow progress, and stagnancy.
14. It fuels failure where there should be success.
15. Results in miscarriages and barrenness.
16. Sickness and life threatening diseases.
17. Can cause promiscuity depending on the character of the power or idol that is involved.  For example, in areas where marine idols rule and reign there is massive.
18.  Makes spiritual growth very difficult. For example, great difficulty in receiving the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
19. A life that obeys evil commands.
20. Constant oppression
21. Untimely death
      
PRAYERS
1.    I am a success and not a failure in the name of Jesus.
2.    Every power of rising and falling in my life, break and die by the power in the blood of Jesus.
3.    Every satanic investment in my life be wasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
4.    I release my life from every evil dedication by the power in the blood of Jesus.

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH EVIL DEDICATION?
1.    Get saved and make Jesus your friend as you can only fight and win the battle through Him.
2.   Forgive those that have offended you and restitute where necessary.
3.    Genuine repentance and confession of your personal sins and those of your ancestors.
4.    Pray inquiry prayers to know the source of your problems.
5.    Go for deliverance and maintain your deliverance.
6.    Renounce and break the covenants keeping the evil dedication in place.
7.    Break all the curses associated with the evil dedication.
8.    Separate yourself from the collective captivity powers ravaging your family using the blood of Jesus and the completed work Jesus Christ on Calvary.
9.    Watch your associations so you do not get entangled again.
o   Watch where you go, what you eat, and who you eat with.
10. Get planted in a Holy Ghost centered church and stop church hopping.
11. Pray hot deliverance prayers to set yourself free from the evil collective captivity of your parent’s house.  Also, pray against satanic reinforcement and regrouping.

PRAYER: I release my life from every evil dedication by the power in the blood of Jesus.
     
PRAYERS

Songs: 1. There is power mighty in the blood.  2. There is power in the blood of the Lamb. 3. Jesus power super power. 4.  Super blood of Jesus, come and deliver me O.

1.  Father, I thank you for making the blood of Jesus available for my deliverance
2. Evil dedication speaking against my life and destiny, break and die by the power in the blood of Jesus. 
3.    My life is not for sale in the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
4.    My home is not for sale in the mighty name of Jesus.
5.  I use the blood of Jesus to separate myself and my house from the sins of my ancestors.
6.  Blood of Jesus separate me and my household from every evil dedication.
7. I renounce every evil dedication placed upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
8. Evil covenants keeping evil dedication in place in my life, break by the blood of Jesus.
9. You evil dedication lose your hold over my life. 
10. You ……… (pick from the under listed) lose your hold over my life and be purged out of my foundation, in the name of Jesus.

a. Dedication to the waters                   b. Dedication to marine powers    
c. Dedication to any evil queen.          d. Dedication to evil societies and associations.
e. Dedication to serpents.                     f. Dedication to any idol     
g. Dedication to any tree.                      h. Dedication to the elements.
     
11.  I break every curse associated with every evil dedication operating in my life, by the power in the blood of Jesus.
12.  I bind and cast out all demons that are associated with any evil dedication in my life, in the name of Jesus.
13. I cancel the consequence of every evil name attached to my life.
14.  Every voice from any evil dedication speaking against my life, be terminated by fire.
15.  Every evil pronouncement fastened in the kingdom of darkness to control and manipulate my life and destiny, be cancelled by the power in the blood of Jesus.  
16.    I dedicate myself to God in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
17.   Father Lord restore back to me everything that I have lost as a result of evil dedication.
18. Thank you Lord for delivering me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i believe GOD HAS RELEASED ME FROM ALL EVIL DEDICATIONS DONE TO ME KNOWINGLY OF UNWILLINGLY
THANK YOU FOR THE PRAYERS AND THE KNOWLEDGE TOO.
CATHERINE