DONATIONS

Sunday, July 17, 2016

DELIVERANCE FROM THE TRAP OF THE FOWLER

DELIVERANCE FROM THE TRAP OF THE FOWLER
SCRIPTURES: Job 22:10, Psalm 3:5-7, Psalm 91:3.
CONFESSIONS: Psalm 124:7, Psalm 140:1-5.
SONGS: 1. Almighty Father thank you 2. Almighty God hallowed be your name. 3. I have confidence in you Jesus.  4. Emmanuel is here.

HYMNS:  1. There is power in the blood of Jesus.

PRAYERS
1.   Every power digging grave for me in order to swallow good things in my life, be buried in your own grave, in Jesus name.
2.   Evil nets set for me, catch your owner, in the name of Jesus.
3.   Every power setting evil traps for me, be caught in your own trap.
4.   Altars of darkness ministering failure and defeat into my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
5.  Satanic embargoes placed upon my life, die now, in the name of Jesus.

INTRODUCTION

Satan is the enemy, the fowler.  He uses different weapons and agents in his kingdom to disturb people’s lives particularly the lives of the children of God.  Satan’s kingdom is described in great details all over the Bible. Ephesian 6:12. He has a lot of dedicated workers made up of demonic beings, principalities, and powers working for him. They are always ready to harass and wear out the saints of God.  
Snares are all around us. They come in various forms. They can wait patiently for a long time to catch their victims. They are usually hidden and not exposed. They are often set by close enemies, people that are very close to you. For example, your spouse can set a trap for you. They are set to catch you at your unguarded moments. They are set with a mission in mind. There is a satanic agenda behind snares. It is the agenda of satan, the one behind all evil snares.  It is to kill, steal, and destroy. It could be to destroy various areas of your life including your soul, potentials, talents, virtues, anointing, health, wealth, relationships, marriage, opportunity, and ministry. The fowler normally puts a piece of food or something to attract the victim.  A good example is the trap that was set for Samson in the Bible using his weakness for the strange women. Judges 14:1-3.  He fell into the trap through Delilah and this led to his untimely death with his enemies. Judges 19-30. That will not be our portion in Jesus name.
.

PRAYERS:
1. Every power setting traps for me, fall in your own trap and die, in Jesus name.
2. Every trap set to return me back to square one, scatter by thunder in the name of Jesus.

WHAT IS A TRAP?
A snare is:

1.    A weapon of the enemy.
2.    A snare that catches animals.
3.    A hidden trap intended to take you by surprise.
4.    A pit dug by the enemy to swallow you up.
5.    A net fashioned to catch you.
6.    A weapon designed to entangle a person.

PRAYER: Every trap set to make me a nobody, catch your owner, in the name of Jesus.

WHO IS A FOWLER?
A fowler is:

1.    The devil. Psalm 140:4-5, Matthew 13:19, 2 Timothy 2:26.
2.    The enemy.
3.    Satanic hunters that are assigned to trap believers.
4.    Evil pursuers that are after your life.
5.    A power preparing an evil net to catch you.
6.    Wicked men. Psalm 29:6, Psalm 9:16, Psalm 119:10.
7.    The envious. Jeremiah 18:22.
8.    Witches and wizards. Ezekiel 13:18.

PRAYER: Every power setting evil trap for me enter into your own trap.

AGENDA OF EVIL TRAPS (SNARES)
1.    To cause you injury.
2.    To destroy you.
3.    To ground and arrest your movement.
4.    To entangle you in the enemy’s web.
5.    To make you lose your belongings.
6.    To make you lose your position.
7.    To turn you into a beggar.
8.    To take you from grace to grass.
9.     To bury your head.
10. To lose in every area of life.
11. To take you from the head to the tail.
12. To put you in captivity.
13. To bring sickness.
14. To bring untimely death.
15. To afflict you.
16. To run you insane.  For example, by giving your polluted and bewitched gifts.
17. To make you not to be what God has ordained you to be.
18. To destroy your potentials.
19. To vandalize your glory like they did to Samson. Judges 16: 20-22.

PRAYERS
1.   Any power pursuing my life for destruction, somersault and die.
2.   Any power that wants me to fall from grace to grass, be roasted.
3.   Every evil power that wants me to be sick, bewitched, or poor, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
4.   Every power planning my destruction, die after the order of Haman.
5.   Every trap set for me and my family, be roasted now.

HOW DO EVIL TRAPS (SNARES) OPERATE?
1.    Evil gifts from wicked people around you. They can bring sickness, spiritual slumber, and untimely death.
2.    Place where you live, work, or worship.
3.    Lifestyle of drinking, adultery and womanizing and smoking can put you into a snare.
4.    Evil association can bring you under a snare.
5.    The places that you go to hang out can bring you under snare.  For example, the places that you eat.  Do you still go to worldly parties that you do not know their agenda for holding it?
6.    Lifestyle of begging and borrowing can lead you into a snare. You become their spiritual slave and they use up all your virtues.
7.    You can enter into a snare by mistake.

Today, I command you to be released now from every snare that you have entered by mistake.

WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES OF EVIL TRAPS?
1.    They block a person’s glory. Judges 16:22.
2.    They take you back to square one. This is what happened to Gideon. Judges 8:24-27.
3.    Slow progress.
4.    Sickness.
5.    Spiritual slavery.
6.    Evil transfer and exchange.  For example, of sickness and untimely death.
7.    Untimely death.
8.    Caging of blessings and potentials.
9.    Failure
10. Loss of spiritual power and strength. For example, Samson. Judges 16:19-20.
11. Affliction and suffering.  Judges 16:21
      
PRAYERS
1.    Every snare assigned to render me poor, break, in the name of Jesus.
2.    Every trap assigned to reduce me, break and die.
3.    Every snare assigned to swallow my potentials, be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
4.    Every gift that I have received that has caged my potentials and my blessings, catch fire and be roasted to ashes.
5.    Everything that I have lost as a result of evil gifts and borrowing be restored back to me now in Jesus name. I recover them back by the power in the blood of Jesus.
6.    Every trap assigned to make me sick, be roasted.
7.    Every snare assigned to make me a candidate of problems, be roasted.
8.    Every snare assigned to forge evil covenants in my life, break by fire. Psalm 124:6.

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH EVIL TRAPS?
Psalm 38:2, 141:9-10

1.    Get saved and make Jesus the Lord and the King of kings over your life. Matthew 6:33.
2.   Stay away from sin.
3.   Refuse to compromise or cooperate with the devil. Refuse to yield to his temptation. 1 Corinthians 10:13.
4.   Always commit your ways unto God and not just take decisions by yourself.
5.   Receive instructions from God before proceeding. Pray inquiry prayers.
6.   Do not stray from God’s word and His will. Psalm 119:67, Hebrews 10:36.
7.   Do not open up your secrets to just anybody.
8.   Watch what and where you eat and drink.   Do not eat and drink anyhow.
9.    Be careful who you associate with. Avoid unfriendly friends. Judges 2:3, 1 Corinthians 15:33.
10. Watch your tongue what you say.  Everyone pretending to be a friend is not a friend.
11. Pray to destroy satanic traps and snares.  Also pray over your gifts.
12. Avoid begging and borrowing. It can put you in permanent captivity as well as bring sickness and untimely death.
13. Break all the curses associated with the evil dedication.
14. Engage in purposeful fasting. This will help to kill the flesh.
15. Do not neglect fellowship with God and with God’s people.
16. Ensure that all evil covenants in your life are broken. Colossians 2:14-15.

PRAYER: I arrest and disgrace every power waiting to hear bad news about me.
     
PRAYERS

Songs: 1. We conquered satan, we conquered demons.  2. By fire by force I am moving forward. 3. Every power standing on my way. 4.  Super blood of Jesus, come and deliver me O.

1.  Every good thing in my life trapped in the prison of darkness, I recover you now in the name of Jesus.
2. Every snare of the fowler and noisome pestilence assigned against me, be roasted to ashes. 
3.    Satanic trap set to capture my life, be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
4.    Every power from my family assigned to waste my life, die, in the mighty name of Jesus.
5.  Every power assigned to bury my miracles die now.
6.  Everything in my life making my enemies to laugh me to scorn come out and die.
7. Every good thing that has been stolen from my life, I recover you back by fire, in the name of Jesus.
8. Like the rising of the sun O God arise in Your wonder and prosper my life, in the name of Jesus.  
9. Any trap assigned to swallow my portions in life, catch fire. 
10. As from today, I receive back my ……… (pick from the under listed), in the name of Jesus.

a. Freedom                      b. Deliverance         
c. Glory                            d. Good health        
e. Breakthrough            f. Divine speed        
g. Blessings                    h. Miracles
     
11.  Every trap that the enemy is setting for me catch your owner.
12.  Every grave that the enemy is setting for me, swallow your owner, in the name of Jesus.
13. I take authority over ever cage of darkness assigned against my life.
14.  I destroy every snare of poverty fashioned against me.
15.  Every snare of oppression, break by the power in the blood of Jesus. 
16.  Every sexual trap prepared to capture my virtues roast, in Jesus name.
17.  Thank you Lord for delivering me.

No comments: