DONATIONS

Monday, July 13, 2015

STAGNANCY MUST DIE



SCRIPTURES: Deuteronomy 1:19-22, Numbers 14:26-35.

CONFESSIONS: Luke 10:19, 1 John 4:4. Revelation 12:11, Psalm 124:7.

SONGS: 1. The Rock that never fails let me trust in you 2. Because He lives I can face tomorrow. 3. Do something new in my life.

PRAYERS:

1. Holy Ghost fire, destroy every satanic garment in my life, in Jesus name.
2. Inherited and acquired failure in my life, die now, in the name of Jesus.
3. I put upon my feet the supernatural shoes of Jesus, I shall not fall or fail, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every power programming stagnancy into my life, your time is up, die.
5. Every owner of evil load of stagnancy in my life, carry your load.
6. Satanic prophets hired to pull me down, die after the order of Balaam, in Jesus name.
7. I paralyze evil hands and evil legs walking about for my sake, in Jesus name.
8. O Lord, today arise and do something wonderful in my life that will make me to say “thank you”. 
9. All the resources that God has ordained for me that is still in the wrong hands, jump out and locate me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every evil rope tying me down to one spot for years now, break and release me by fire.
11. You spirit of almost there, my life is not your candidate, therefore die now.
12. The God power, wisdom, and tenacity equal to my opportunities fall upon me now.



WHAT IS STAGNANCY?

v  It is an evil bus stop in your journey to your promised land.
v  It is a point of retreat at the edge of the Promised Land.
o   It is a negative turning point in your journey
v  It is a place of attack by the powers of failure at the edge of success.
o   You see your promised land but never enter it and possess it.
v  It is a place of frustration and discouragement where people prefer to listen to the evil reports and voices than the promises of God.
v  It is a place where the devil peddles deception.
o   Whose voice are you listening to? Voice of failure? Voice of defeat? Voice of unfriendly friend?
o   Whose report do you choose to believe?

Prayer: Every evil voice confusing my life, die, in the name of Jesus.

v  It is a place that makes people to miss their blessings after they have labored and are just about getting the blessing from their labor such as that husband, that certificate, that long awaited child, that healing.
v  It is a place of satanic restlessness and sudden lack of motivation.
v  It is a place of satanic delusion and confusion
o   You are almost done with your 1 year program, a challenge occurs one month before you complete the program and you turn back
o   You start a 21 day prayer program.  On the 18th day you have a satanic attack and you abandon the prayer program without completing it.
v  It is a place of destruction if you tarry there too long.  For example the children of Israel were stuck there 38 years and perished there.  Deuteronomy 1:45-46.
v  It is a place of decision.  Here people make a conscious or unconscious decision to abandon God’s project or destiny for their lives.   They decide not to reach their goal.  They decide not to fulfill their destiny.  They decide to be wasted in the battle of life.  Today, God has brought us to the moment of decision, for us as individuals, for us as families, for us as a church or ministry. 

SYMTHOMS OF THE SPIRIT OF STAGNANCY

When a life is stagnant, there will be:

1.    No progress because it ties a man to one spot
2.    Missing of your divine timing and opportunities
3.    Rotating around the same spot as life goes around in the same circle and takes you back to square one.
4.    Rising and falling. There is repeated progress failure
5.    Riches to rag story
6.    Demotion from grace to grass
7.    Keeps you in the tail region when the bible says you should be the head
8.    Living below heaven’s standard and expectations for your life.
9.    Lack of focus or plan. No clear definition of where you are going.
10. Diverted life
11. Wasted life
12. Wrong positioning - both in the dream and in the physical
v  You miss your divine timing
v  Absent on your day of goodness and favor.
13. Refusal to listen to sound advice. For example the Israelites refused to listen to Moses, Joshua and Caleb.  Deuteronomy 1:29-30. Rather than listen to good advice they choose to:

v  Quit
v  Turn back at the edge of greatness
v  Go to wrong places and people for help such as psychics and voodoo men

14. Murmuring against God and God’s constituted authority such as pastors. Deuteronomy 1: 26-28.
15. A place where people forget the past miracles and wonders of God in their lives. Deuteronomy 1: 29-35.
16. A place where people’s heart can quickly change towards God.  Exodus 13:21-22.
17. Helpers disappear or become uncooperative
18. Unpardonable errors and mistakes are made
19. Backwardness so others that you started with catch up with and overtake you.
20. Demotion - others your juniors overtake and pass you.
21. Profitless hardwork. Progress not commensurate with your efforts.
22. Confusion
23. You are the most talented and qualfied but others overtake you and pass you


WHO ARE THE POWERS BEHIND STAGNANCY?

1.    Spirit of Egypt Numbers 16:13, 20:5, 21:5.
2.    Evil counselors. Numbers13:31.
3.    Serpentine enemies.
4.    Destiny wasters. Numbers 16:49.
5.    Spirit of Pisgah or “Almost there.”
6.    Unbelief. Numbers  14:11, Numbers20:12.
7. Household wickedness powers. Numbers 16:1-35
8. Fear. Numbers 14:1-4.
9. Evil Broadcasters Numbers 14:36-37.
10.Inferiority complex (grasshopper spirit)  Numbers 13:31-33.
11. Rebellion Numbers 14:9-12, 22-33.
12. Evil confession Numbers 14:28.
12. Evil Association Numbers 11:4.
13. Evil speaking Numbers 12:1-10.

WAY OUT OF STAGNANCY

1.    Repent from and deal with sin and rebellion.
2.    Surrender your life completely to Christ.
3.    Deal with unbelief.  It killed the Israelites in the wilderness.
4.    Pray against anti promotion witchcraft powers.
5.    Pray against placenta manipulation.
6.    Deal with foundational problems such as collective captivity.  Are you dedicated to idols?  What        is the origin of your name? Jacob lived below God’s standard for his life until his name was                changed to Israel.
7.  Deal with unbroken evil covenants and curses .
7.    Barricade your life with the blood of Jesus and the fire of the God.

PRAYERS

Song: 1. Every power standing on my way, fall down and die
2. By fire by force I am moving forward. By fire by force I am going higher.

1. I rise above all chains of unpardonable mistakes
2. Holy Ghost, disconnect my life from every satanic agenda and calendar.
3. Power of God, deliver me from all evil diversion, in the name of Jesus.
4. I remove my life from every journey into darkness, in the name of Jesus.
5. Glory of God, overshadow my life and cover my nakedness.
6. Every evil pit prepared for me and my household, swallow your digger.
7. O Lord, in your mercy, dispatch your angels to pick me up and carry me over every pit of destruction prepared for me.
8. Every power prolonging stagnancy in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
9. Every arrow fired into my life to return me to square one jump out and backfire.
10. Power of failure, frustration, and backwardness, harassing my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
11. Every bondage of circular spirit break, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every power prolonging my stay in the wilderness, die.
13. Every anti-promotion witchcraft agenda for my destiny, I kill you before you kill me. 
14. I rebuke every spirit of spiritual deafness and blindness in the name of Jesus.
15.  You the spirit of stagnancy, I am not your candidate, therefore die.
16. I choose to believe the report of the Lord and no other, in the name of Jesus.
17. Anti-breakthrough decrees, be revoked by the blood of Jesus.
18. Every evil arrow keeping stagnancy in place in my life, jump out and backfire.
19. Every shoe of stagnancy upon my feet, catch fire and burn to ashes.
20.  You the owner of evil load of stagnancy troubling my life, appear and carry your load.
21. Spirit of slumber and deep evil sleep, my life is not your candidate, release me and die.
22. Every yoke of stagnancy break by fire.
23.  I pull down every stronghold of stagnancy with the hands of fire.
24. Every water of stagnancy and affliction flowing into my life, dry up by fire.
25. Every owner of evil load of stagnancy carry your load and get out now.
26. Every strongman supervising stagnancy in my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
27. Every garment of stagnancy, catch fire and be roasted to ashes.
28. I speak peace to every storm raging in my life, by the power in the blood of Jesus. 
29. O Lord, by your mercy restore back to me all that the spirit of stagnancy has stolen from me.
30. Father. thank you for answering my prayers. 

No comments: