DONATIONS

Monday, November 24, 2014

POWER AGAINST GRAVEYARD SPIRITS


POWER AGAINST GRAVEYARD SPIRITS 

SCRIPTURES: Psalm 31:17; 1 Peter 3:19; 1 Corinthians 15:55-57.
I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes. Hosea 13:14.

HYMN:   1. Rock of Ages cleft for me 2. God can do anything but fail.
SONGS: 1. Stubborn problem in my life, receive fire, die by fire.  2. Jesus power super power

PRAYERS:
1. Every mighty and terrible power assigned against me, fall down and die, in Jesus name.
2. My destiny reject destruction, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every power saying no to God’s yes for my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every antio-destiny, anti-prosperity dream, die now.

5. Every man or woman saying that over their dead body will I prosper, so be it because it is now time for me to prosper, in the name of Jesus.

WHAT IS A GRAVE?

v  There is a place known as the grave.

v  You have a spiritual entity known as the grave just like you have physical graves

v  The grave is a location in the spirit.

v  The grave has power hence the bible refers to the “Power of the grave.” Psalm 49:15.

o   This power enables death to feed on people.  

v  The grave has a prison where it imprisons souls.  Matthew 27:52-53; John 5:28.

v  The Bible teaches us that our Lord Jesus, after his death and burial, went to the grave. Matthew 27:52-53; John 5:28. 1 Corinthians 15:54-57.

o   He went there for a divine purpose

o   He preached deliverance to the prisoners held captive there

v  The spirit of the grave swallows up a person’s ability to celebrate God and bask in His presence.  It cuts you off from God.  Isaiah 38:18.

v  The spirit of the grave is a polluted place

v  The grave leaves you stricken and cuts you off from the land of the living.  Isaiah 53:8.  

v  Necromancy is when a person communicates with the dead, the grave and the graveyard and the spirits therein to get information or to carry out evil assignments. 

v  Necromancy is expressly forbidden by God.  Leviticus 19:26; Deuteronomy 18:10; Galatians 5:19-20; Acts 19:19.  

PRAYER: Witchcraft attacks against me from the grave, die in Jesus name.


FACTS ABOUT THE GRAVEYARD

1.    The graveyard is a place that dead people are buried.

2.    It is a place of death. Psalm 49:14.

3.    It is the final resting place.

4.    It is a place of decay, desolation, and being forsaken.  Psalm 88:5.

5.    It is a place of darkness.

6.    It is a place of defilement, corruption, and pollution. Leviticus 21:11; Numbers 6:6; 9:6-10; 19:11.

7.    The spirit of the graveyard pollutes.  Isaiah 65:4.

8.    The spirit of the graveyard can pursue a person right from the mother’s womb. Jeremiah 20:17.

9.    The spirit of the graveyard cripples and binds its victims so that they cannot fulfill their divine purpose. John 11:44.

10. In the graveyard human beings go back to the dust from which they came.

11. Virtues, knowledge, wisdom, potentials and other goodness are wasted in the grave. Ecclesiastes 9:10; Isaiah 14:11.

v  The grave swallows its victims. Proverbs 1:12.  It swallowed Korah, Dathan and Abiram. Numbers 16:32.
v  The grave and the graveyard have gates where many things happen.  Isaiah 38:10.

AGENDA OF THE GATE OF THE GRAVE
1.            The grave yard has a spiritual gate.

2.            There are demonic powers present at this gate.

3.            Demonic transactions take place at the gate of the grave.

4.            Demonic decisions are made at the gate.

5.            Evil men and women are interested in this gate.

6.            There they confer with the graveyard spirit to make wicked decisions.

7.            There they summon the living to the gates of the dead.

8.            They go there to get power to do evil.

9.            They go there to appease idol deities.

10.         They go there to release afflictions on their victims.

11.         They send evil winds from there to attack their victims.

               a.    Evil winds bring sickness, insanity, strokes and destabilizes.

12.         To destroy businesses, careers, marriages and other good things.

13.         At this gate, the spirit of death is conjured and invoked against people.

14.         Battles are fought against people from the gate of the graveyard.

              a.    Person can be under their onslaught without even knowing it.

15.         At this gate, satanic people conjure up ghosts. Ghosts:

              a.    Are spirits of the dead

              b.    These are dead unbelievers

               c.    They can go back to where they lived to cause a lot of trouble for people when                                     conjured.  

SYMTHOMS OF THE ATTACK OF GRAVEYARD SPIRIT
1.    Dreams about the dead such as eating or sleeping or talking with them.

2.   Pursued or bitten by serpents.

3.    Seeing coffins.

4.    Getting married to dead persons in the dream.

5.    Falling into pits in the dream and not able to come out.

6.    Your money and other precious things left with the dead.

7.    Unpardonable errors and mistakes are creeping into your life.

8.    Smell of death or chain of untimely death around you. 

9.    Good things dying in your hands.

         a.    Death is not only when somebody dies physically

         b.    You can be a living dead

         c.    Business, careers, marriages, killed

10. Enemy chaining what is around you.

11. Hatred surrounding you.

12. Having thoughts of suicide.

13. Sickness and health problems that defy medicine

14. Confusion

15. Flnding yourself at the graveyard. 

HOW TO DEAL WITH GRAVEYARD SPIRITS
1.    Repent from all know sin and flee rebellion. Sin is a ladder for the enemy to come in.

2.    Surrender your life to Jesus, “The Stronger One”. Victory was assigned to the grave but Jesus has destroyed this victory.  1 Corinthians 15:54-56.

3.    Wage war against this terrible spirit because if you do not stop them, they will stop you.

a.    The kingdom suffers violence and the violent takes it by force.

4.    Barricade your life with the blood of Jesus against them so they do not have access to you anymore.

PRAYERS
Hymn: There is power mighty in the blood

Song: 1. Stubborn Goliath fall down and die. 2. Strongman submit your power

1.    I bind and cast out every graveyard spirit harassing my life, in the name of Jesus. 

2.    Any soul tie with any dead relative, break, in the name of Jesus. 

3.    Every demonic wind stirred up against me, die, in the name of Jesus. 

4.    Every sickness released against me from the grave yard, scatter, in the name of Jesus. 

5.    Blood of Jesus, destroy every ritual made against me in the grave yard. 

6.    Voice of the Lord, thunder and fire, destroy every mystery of darkness working against me, in Jesus name. 

7.    I destroy the association of witches and native doctors assigned against me, in the name of Jesus. 

8.    Gates of the grave assigned against me, be closed by the blood of Jesus. 

9.    Any power calling my name from the gates of grave, die, in the name of Jesus. 

10.  Every evil decree issued against my destiny, be revoked by fire, in the name of Jesus. 

11.  Every influence of grave yard spirits over my life, break, in the name of Jesus. 

12.  Every evil transmission from the grave, clear away, in the name of Jesus. 

13.  Voices from the grave, be silenced, in the name of Jesus. 

14.  Serpents and scorpions assigned against me from the grave, die, in the name of Jesus. 

15.  Every tongue raining incantations against me, dry up, in the name of Jesus. 

16.  Let the sharp teeth of the enemy turn against the enemy, in the name of Jesus. 

17.  If I have left my place of blessings, O Lord, chase me back there, in the name of Jesus. 

18.  If my blessings have left me, O Lord, chase them back to me, in the name of Jesus. 

19.  O God that appeared unto Israel in the land of affliction, manifest Your power, in the name of Jesus. 

20.  Every power troubling my star, be troubled, in the name of Jesus. 

21.  Altar of wickedness, be desolated by fire, in the name of Jesus.

22.  Rod of God’s anger, arise against the troublers of my destiny, in the name of Jesus. 

23.  All ancestral debt-collector forcing me to pay for what I did not buy, die, in the name of Jesus.

24.  Network of witchcraft in my place of birth, scatter, in the name of Jesus.

25.  Every power scheming to waste my life, receive the baptism of destruction, in the name of Jesus.

26. With Your hammer of fire, O God, arise and break the jaw of the oppressor, in the name of Jesus. 

27.  Every evil hand of the enemy upon my star, wither, in the name of Jesus.

28.  In this year, I cross from Egypt to Canaan, in the name of Jesus. 

29.  Angels of the living God, minister destruction and confusion unto them that obstruct my progress, in the name of Jesus. 

30.  O dry bones of my greatness scattered in witchcraft valleys, gather and live, in the name of Jesus. 

31.  My sleeping giant, arise and fulfill your God-given destiny, in the name of Jesus. 

32.  Those that despise me in the past, shall seek my favor, in the name of Jesus. 

33.  Every foundational altar speaking against my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus. 

34.  Let the womb of this year deliver my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus. 

35.  Every attack against my destiny when I was a child, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus. 

36.  I cancel the effect of any evil hand that carried me as a baby, in the name of Jesus. 

37.  Every satanic investigation into my future, be dismantled, in the name of Jesus. 

38.  O Lord, give me the achievements that will swallow my past failures, in the name of Jesus.

9 comments:

Seun Ajet said...

God bless you and He will continue to strengthen you.

Anonymous said...

This is priceless insight... THank you so much!

Blogger said...

YoBit allows you to claim FREE COINS from over 100 different crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as many as coins you can from the available offers.

After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and proceed to claiming.

You can click CLAIM as many times as 50 times per one captcha.

The coins will safe in your account, and you can exchange them to Bitcoins or Dollars.

Blogger said...

Invest in Ripple on eToro the World’s Top Social Trading Network.

Join 1,000,000's who have already discovered easier methods for investing in Ripple...

Learn from experienced eToro traders or copy their positions automatically.

idealcakes et al said...

I pray today against spirits of graveyard. Any power from the grave that is troubling me I come against you in the name of Jesus, I bind every power speaking from the grave against me. Today being Pebtecost, let the out pouring of the Power of God, the unction to function, the Truth, the Gift if God to His Children, deliver me and my household from grave yard spirits in Jesus name I pray, amen.

Unknown said...

Amen, I need this deliverance from the spirit of the dead ,I always see my dead grandma and uncle in my dreams

Unknown said...

Almighty God remember you and your family as you in every
area of your life as you reremember to minister to us in media

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I agree with Pastor Morayo's prayers especially against graveyard spirits and let the prayers manifest in my life. Amen. Heavenly Father in the Name of Jesus Christ I come against and destroy every graves' disease and all the signs and symptoms including graves' ophthalmopathy, exophthalmos, immune system fighting my muscles, git troubles. Thyroid goitre and hormonal imbalance. Let the womb of YHWH fight for me and deliver my breakthrough, healing and deliverance. I speak complete healing and deliverance over graves ' disease and all its associated signs and symptoms. Barricade me with the blood of Jesus against all the attacks of the Enemy. In Jesus Christ's Name Amen