CONFESSIONS: And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force. Matthew 11:12.
SONGS:There is wonder working power in the blood.
Let us take these prayer points together. Please be very violent with them:
“I will not pay for what I did not buy in the name of Jesus.”
“My Life is not for sale in the mighty name of Jesus.”
These are not joking matters or prayers to be taken lightly. This truth was brought home to me some years ago in Lagos, Nigeria. I had just moved into a new neighborhood. At night as I slept, I suddenly woke up from my sleep with the following prayer pouring out of my mouth:
“My life is not for sale in the name of Jesus”
I just prayed on my bed and tried to go back to sleep. About thirty minutes later the Holy Spirit woke me up again with a slight variation of the same prayer point and I heard myself praying out loud as I woke up again:
“My house is not for sale in the name of Jesus.”
At this point I realized that a battle was raging and jumped up to start doing warfare with the two prayers prompted by the Holy Spirit. What I did not realize was that the witchcraft powers in that neighborhood were looking for fresh blood for their coven that night. Had I not prayed either I or my daughter could have ended up their victim. They however got their wish because the very next day a two year old child was playing in front of my house and a car backed into him, killing him on the spot.
Pray this prayer point with mad aggression:
“By the power that is in the blood of Jesus, I dis-mortgage my life from every evil power to which it has been sold in the name of Jesus.”
1. It means to sell such a life to evil powers such as marine powers, ancestral powers, familiar spirits or witchcraft powers.
2. It means to collect a spiritual dowry on such a person's head. From then on everything that he possesses or will ever possess do not belong to him but belongs to the power from which the dowry was collected.
3. It means that their is a pharaoh over your life to which you are a slave. You do all the work and the wicked pharaoh gets all the remuneration or reward.
4. It means that you are being controlled and manipulated.
5. It means that you are being oppressed and that their is a need to shake yourself free.
6. It means that you work like an elephant and eat like an ant.
7. It means that you are being foreced o pay for what you did not buy. You parents enjoyed the benefits resulting from these evil covenants with demonic powers but now you are being
We will now look at some of the ways that a person's life can be mortgaged or sold to the devil and his demonic powers.
IDOLATRY: Our ancestors worshiped various idols. This include powers such as water spirits, Queen of the coast, the hosts of heavens including Queen of Heaven, serpents, witchcraft, earth demons, idols related to fire and thunder and so on. There is also ancestral worship and their altars and priests that maintain them. Do you see Masquerades, short demon like figures, dwarfs and so on in your dreams?
EVIL DEDICATION: Whatsoever power a man worships he is effectively married to and dedicated to.
Some people are dedicated to the water goddess, snakes, lizards, water spirits, mermaid spirits and a host of other powers. The evil dedication gives these powers access to harass such a life particularly when they now come to know Christ thereby switching allegiance to Him alone. Just like our God is Jealous so are these deities. The can get very vicious unless a person goes through counseling, deliverance with a Holy Ghost filled minister. The must be taught strategies to resist the devil and fight back.
EVIL COVENANTS: A covenant is an agreement between two or more people. They are normally stipulated sanctions that kick in when you break the terms of the agreement. A good example of this in the Bible is the covenant that Joshua made with the Gibeonites which effectively sold the Gibeonites into slavery forever. The parents derived the benefit of protection from the Israelites but even the children of the Gibeonites yet unborn when the agreement was made had to pay he price by being slaves. (Joshua 9:21-27)
UNBROKEN CURSES: A curse is an evil or negative pronouncement made against a person, a thing, or a place. It is the opposite of blessing. (Deuteronomy 27:13). For example God pronounced a curse of premature death on the sons of Eli forever. None of them would grow to old age. The prophet Elisha pronounced leprosy on Gehazi's descendants. Joshua cursed Jericho (Joshua 6:26; 1 king 16:34). The children of Joab would be beggars, cripples, etc. 2 Samuel 3:29. The innocent children of these people paid the price for problems created by their parents and ancestors.
Pray like this again:
“I will not pay for what I did not buy in the mighty name of Jesus.”
Please pray this prayer three more hot times.
IGNORANCE: This can happen when you do not know what your rights and privileges are as a child of God. Hosea 4:6. As Children of God we have divine inheritance such as divine healing, dominion prosperity, and deliverance:
“But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.Obadiah 1:17”
NEGLIGENCE AND CARELESSNESS: The Bible talks about the little foxes that spoil the vine. We cannot be careless with our lives. Song of Solomon 2:15. We have to remember that we are not civilians but soldiers. We cannot take decisions without consulting our Commander in Chief, Lord Jesus. We cannot eat or sleep anyhow and anywhere. We cannot be flippant with our tongues because as they say in the military loose lips sink ship.
1. Repent of your personal sins and the sins of your ancestors.
2. Make Our Lord Jesus your friend.
3. Use the blood of Jesus to separate your life from the sins of your ancestors.
4. Pray inquiry prayers to find out the secrets behind your problems.
5. Renounce and break all unbroken covenants and curses using the blood of Jesus. Galatians 3:13-14. Colossians 2:14-15.
6. Do restitution when necessary.
7. Use the blood of Jesus to buy yourself back from any power to which you have been sold. Colossians 1:14.