DONATIONS

Friday, March 31, 2017

RECLAIMING MY TRAPPED BLESSINGS

SCRIPTURES: John 11:1- 45.
CONFESSION: John 11:43, 44, Psalm 23.
HYMN: 1. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life.  2. The blood that Jesus shed for us, it will never lose its power.

SONGS: 1. I give you glory Lord and the honor 2. Almighty God, Hallowed be your name 3. You are Alpha and Omega we worship you O God. 4. You are the pillar that holds my life. 

PRAYERS
1. O Lord, today hasten to perform your promises in my life, in the name of Jesus. 
2. Every arrow of shame and disgrace fired into my life and destiny backfire, in the name of Jesus. 
3. O Lord help me to identify and deal with any weakness in me that is hindering my progress, in the name of Jesus.
4. I reject the spirit of the tail and claim the spirit of the head, the name of Jesus.
5. I bind all deception and manipulation targeted at my life, in the name of Jesus
6. I refuse to fail at the edge of my miracles, in the name of Jesus.

INTRODUCTION
There are certain people we should not meet in life.  There are also certain places we should not visit also.  This is because visiting such places and meeting such people can create problems for you that will haunt you for the rest of your life. Now make the following declarations:

1.    Power to be at the right place at the right time fall upon me in the name of Jesus.
2.    Revelation that will put me at the right place at the right time, I receive it by the power in the blood of Jesus.

A major problem that can result from being at the wrong place at the wrong time or being with the wrong people is what we are discussing here today.  The problem is simply that your blessings can be satanically transferred, exchanged, stolen, or buried.
Many every night find themselves in their former houses where they grew up; the their elementary and high school and even the university that they attended. Sometimes their things are buried in pits in their former house.  Sometimes they are thrown in the dustbin, pits where they threw trash.  At other times, they are buried in the pit toilet where they put the feces. At other times, their precious things have been hung at the top of very tall trees spiritually that would be very difficult to access physically.  They may also be buried in the markets, village center, rivers, and the palaces of their hometowns and places of origin.
The agenda of powers that trap blessings is to separate the blessings from their owners so that they cannot derive any benefits from them.  These are things that God had ordained to make them to prosper and to move their lives forward. They are to hinder people’s progress and to prevent them from being what God has ordained them to be.

Prayers
1. Everywhere I have been that has brought problems into my life, Father visit that place and make my life more meaningful, in the name of Jesus.   
2. You my blessings in captivity, wherever you are, jump out and locate me by fire, in the name of Jesus.

WHAT ARE THE POSSESSIONS TO BE RETRIEVED?
Some of the possessions that are caged include the following:

1.    Brains.
      2.  Books that represent major examinations that you need to pass to move forward in life. 
3.    Your glory, your virtues, your kingdom.
4.    Documents of advancement.
These include contracts for your business, certificates, diplomas, visas, and foreign citizenship papers.
5. Wedding rings and your earrings representing your glory.
6. Good health.

      Prayer: My glory will not suffer loss in the name of Jesus.

     5.    Trophies, books, music and other gifts.

WHERE ARE PEOPLE’S BLESSINGS TRAPPED?
Places where people’s blessings are trapped include the following:

1.    Former schools such as elementary, high school and university.
2.  Former homes where you grew up.
3.    Former environment where you grew up.
      For example, in the markets, palace, village square there.
4.   Demonic environment.   
5.  Unfriendly friends.
     6.   Demonic sexual partners - Indiscriminate sex.
     7.   Former Office.
     8.   Graveyard.
      9.   Forests.
      10. Wicked Rivers  
    
            Prayer: Everywhere I have been that has brought problems into my life, Father  
           visit that place now and make my life more meaningful.

POWERS THAT TRAP PEOPLE’S BLESSINGS
These are the powers that you have to go on the offensive, storm their camp; and retrieve your confiscated possessions.  Agents that trap people’s blessings include the following:

1.    Foundational powers
    These include ancestral spirits and household witchcraft powers.
2.  Wicked Men. Jeremiah 5:25-26, Acts 16:25-40.
These include Balaams, satanic intermediaries hired to curse people.
3.    Satan. 2 Timothy 2:26.
4.   Demonic environment.   
5.   Evil feeders.
           This can happen from eating in satanic places
      6.  Demonic sexual partners - Indiscriminate sex.
      7.  Enchanters and diviners
      8.  Witchcraft powers
      9.  Household wickedness powers
    10.  Familiar spirits
    11.  Marine powers
    12.  Wicked authority figures
    13. Spirit spouse
    14. Strongmen

Prayers
1.    Powers holding on to my blessings, release them and die, in     
           the name of Jesus.
2.    Every bitter river from my foundation assigned to drown my glory, dry up, in the name of Jesus.


SYMPTOMS INDICATING YOUR BLESSINGS ARE TRAPPED
            When your blessings are trapped and need to be retrieved there will be:

1.    Limitations and embargoes in life.
      Life is seriously limited because wicked powers are trading with your goodness that should move you forward in life.

Prayer: Every power limiting my life and destiny, your time is up, fall down and die, 
in the name of Jesus.

2.   Non achievement.
3.   Terrible dreams especially of going back to places from the past where these blessings were trapped. Seeing swallowing pits in your dreams such as pit latrines.
4.   Spirit of backwardness.
5.   Hardship
      Life is a struggle
6.   Profitless hard work
Prayer: Every power that wants me to labor in vain, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
7.  Snail, tortoise, or millipede anointing
Very slow or no progress

Prayer: Anointing of snail, tortoise, and millipede operating in my life, dry up by  
fire, in the name of Jesus.

8.   Antagonism, hatred, and rejection
9.   Demotion
11.   Pollution
12.  Stagnancy

HOW DO YOU RETRIEVE YOUR TRAPPED BLESSINGS?
1.    Get to know our Lord Jesus and to become His friend.
He is the only one that can help you get your trapped possessions back from the camp of the enemy.
2.  Bring quality repentance before God and ask Him to forgive your sins and those of your ancestors using psalm 32 and 51.
3.    Take a moment and examine your life.  Do constantly have dreams of being in various places from the past such as the house where you grew up, old school, old church, and old apartments?
4.   Pray inquiry prayers.
5.  Go into warfare prayers against the powers that have trapped your blessings and are refusing to let go of them. Pray against the strongmen and warehouses holding them captive. caged your life and destiny.  Luke 11:22.
6.    Pray prayer of restoration to recover your possession that are trapped in various places.
7.   Barricade your life and possessions with the blood of Jesus and the fire of God.

PRAYERS
Songs: 1. Stubborn problems in my life receive fire, die by fire.  2. Kingdom come by power by fire. 3. So I go to the enemy’s camp and I take back what he stole from me.

1. Thank God for His power to deliver to the uttermost.
2. Confess and repent before Him, of all the co-operation you have given to the devil that promoting bondage in your life.
3. Ask God to send His angels to assist you in the battle to reclaim your trapped blessings.
4. Let the fire of God destroy all the programs of the enemy for my life now.
5. I break every unprofitable contact with my:
(a) former schools (d) former friends
(b) former house (e) former areas
(c) former office (f) former lover
6. I paralyze the strongman sitting on my potential in this place (mention the name of the place you usually find yourself going back to in the dream).
7. Let the thunder fire of God scatter every stone placed upon my progress at …….(pick from 5 a-f above), in the name of Jesus.
8. O Lord, send Your angel to roll away the stone placed upon my progress at …….(pick from 5 a-f above), in the name of Jesus.
9. I withdraw my virtue from the prison of household-wickedness in the name of Jesus.
10. I reclaim my blessing from the strongman of ……………. at …….(pick from 5 a-f above), in the name of Jesus.
11. Let the blood of Jesus purify my blessing that has received contamination at ………… place (pick from 5 a-f above), in the name of Jesus.
12. You curse of death placed upon me at ………….. place (pick from 5 a-f above), break in the name of Jesus.
13. You power that devour goodness in …………..(pick from 5 a-f above), release my goodness now, in Jesus name.
14. O Lord, dismantle all the tower of Babel constructed against me in …………… place (pick from 5 a-f above), in the name of Jesus.

15. Continue to thank God for His answers to your prayers.

1 comment:

Welcome To DASOLA GLOBAL... said...

I just came across your teachings on deliverance and it really blessed me.
Thank you so much for being a blessing to the body of Christ.

More grace to you in Jesus name