DONATIONS

Saturday, February 10, 2018

VICTORY OVER DESTINY KILLERS

SCRIPTURES: Acts 12, Jeremiah 29:11.
SONGS: 1. O what a wonderful God, what a marvelous God. 2. I have confidence in you. 3. There is no one there is no one like Jesus.
HYMN: 1. Blessed Assurance Jesus is mine.  2. O the blood of Jesus.
PRAYERS
1. Every strongman behind my problems, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 
2. Every mountain of darkness where decisions are being taken against me, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. Anyone saying over their dead body will I prosper this year, it is now time for me to prosper, therefore, die now, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every satanic investigation into my affairs, be dismantled, the name of Jesus.
5. You the source of my problems dry up, in the name of Jesus.
6. I reject slippery blessings and I claim powerful breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every power circulating my name for evil, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

INTRODUCTION

God has a plan and a purpose for every human being.  It is a wonderful plan. Jeremiah 29:11. In psalm 139, we are also told the same thing which is that we are fearfully and wonderfully made. The Bible also assures us that we are the apple of God’s eyes. Zechariah 2:8. God has a plan for your life and has deposited everything in you that you need to fulfill that plan including virtues and goodness.
The devil and his agents on the other hand also have their plans for your life. Not just that, but they are determined that their plans and not God’s will stand.  A classic case is the case of Adam and Eve. God had a great destiny for them but the devil found a foothold in their lives and vandalized it.  So the devil seeks to vandalize, destroy, and kill a person’s destiny. This is not new as the Bible clearly tells us that the devils agenda is to kill, steal, and destroy. John 10:10.

AGENDA OF DESTINY KILLERS
1.    They seek to make the one that God has ordained to be the first to become the last. We have examples of this in the Bible. A good case is the case of Reuben.  He was the first born of Jacob but his first born double portion was given to Joseph’s sons, Ephraim and Manasseh.  Manasseh himself was the first born of Joseph but became the last after his younger brother Ephraim.
2.    They seek to make the head to become the tail.
3.    They want to demote destinies by make you whom God has ordained to be above only to be beneath instead.
4.    As mentioned in the introduction, they seek to kill, steal, and destroy destinies, especially colorful destinies. Joseph’s brother’s in the Bible were classic examples of destiny killers.  Once they realized that he had a colorful destiny, they did everything in their power to kill it.  Thank God they failed woefully. 

Prayer: Every damage done to my life by household wickedness powers, be repaired by the blood of Jesus.

WHAT ARE THE STRATEGIES OF DESTINY KILLERS?
Star hunters would employ every means possible to resist and oppose the glow of a person’s star.  Below are some of the strategies that they use to do this.

Prayer: Every satanic opposition assigned against the shining of my star, scatter
by fire, in Jesus name.

1.  Evil monitoring and surveillance
Star hunters use occult means to look at your star.

Prayer: Every evil power with negative awareness of my destiny be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.

2.   Enchantment, incantations, and divination including demonic sacrifices (Deuteronomy 18:10-11, Numbers 23:23).

Prayer: Every diviner divining against me, run mad now, in the name of Jesus.

3.    Household wickedness and witchcraft
This includes polygamy and envious witchcraft.

Prayer: I reject every rearrangement of my destiny by household wickedness powers, in the name of Jesus.

4.    Dream attacks  
These include feeding, sex, gun shots, and death, in the dream.

5.    Satanic Diversion

Prayer: I refused to be removed from the divine agenda and timing for my life, in the name of Jesus.

6.  Limitation   
This includes both foundational, satanic, and self-limitation.  For example, the children of Israel limited themselves and God and were wasted in the wilderness.

Prayers:
1.    I refuse to be my own problems in the name of Jesus.
2.    Arrows of evil limitation operating in my life come out with all your roots and backfire in the name of Jesus.
7. Curses
8. Spirit of error and mistake
      These include wrong marriages, wrong locations, wrong associations, and wrong jobs and careers.
Prayer: O Lord anytime I want to make a mistake, arise and direct me aright, in the name of Jesus.
9. Ignorance (Hosea 4:6)
      You may be ignorant of where you are going. Have you taken the time to ask the Lord what your destiny is and the road map to get you there? You become an easy prey for destiny killers if you are just blundering along the journey of life with no clear cut purpose or plan.

10. Attack by strongmen

Prayer: Let the strongmen of my father’s house fight the strong men of my mother’s house and destroy themselves, in the name of Jesus.

11. Spirit of error and mistake

Prayer: O Lord anytime I want to make a mistake, arise and direct me aright, in the name of Jesus.

12. Sickness and infirmities

      Prayer: Every sickness assigned to stop me. Come out and die in Jesus name.

13. Untimely death   
This includes both physical and spiritual death.

Prayer: Every agent of untimely death in my body come out and die, in the name of Jesus.

14. Evil family pattern   
For example, there was an evil family pattern of sexual looseness in King David’s family which led destruction of several destinies in his family.  It all started with his ancestor Judah. Ii spread to David who slept with Bathsheba and had her husband murdered to conceal it. 2 Samuel 11:1-1-27. The evil pattern went on to his children. David’s son, Amnon, was killed and his destiny wasted by his half-brother Absalom because he raped the latter’s sister Tamar. 2 Samuel 13:14-27. Absalom slept with his father’s wives publicly. 2 Samuel 16:22.

Prayer: Every evil family river flowing into my life and destiny, dry up by fire, in the name of Jesus.   

14. Stubborn Strongholds   
Examples are failure and anger.  For example, there was a stronghold of anger in Moses life which he failed to deal with which eventually denied him entrance into the Promised Land.  

Prayer: Every evil stronghold threatening my destiny break and die, in the name of Jesus.

SYMPTOMS OF A LIFE UNDER THE SIEGE OF DESTINY KILLERS
  When a life is under the siege of destiny killers:

1.    There will be embargos and closed doors in place
2.   There will be terrible dream attacks.
For example, gun shots in the dream and gun men pursuing you.
3.   Spirit of error and mistake.
4.   Satanic diversion
Demonic manipulations out of the places of blessings.
For example, prefer to stay in churches where they will not grow spiritually.
5.   Profitless hard work
6.  opportunity abortion
7.  Failure at the edge of breakthroughs
8. Destiny vandalization and wastage
9.    Living below God’s standard for your life
10. Failure
11. Demotion

HOW DO YOU OBTAIN VICTORY OVER DESTINY KILLERS?
1.    Flee from sins.
2.    Become God’s friend.
3.   Stay in God’s word. Meditate on the word of God.  2 Timothy 3:15-17, John 1:8.
4.    Exercise control over your mouth. What you say and who you say it to. James 3: .
5.  Pray targeted prayers.
6.  Engage in spiritual warfare daily.
7.  Go for deliverance if possible and engage daily in in warfare prayers.
8.    Pray prayer of restoration to recover all that destiny killers have vandalized in your life.
9.    Barricade your life with the blood of Jesus and the fire of God.

PRAYERS
Songs: 1. Arise O God arise and fight my battles 2. Send down your sword O Lord. Jehovah send down your sword O Lord for battle. 3. Holy Ghost arise in your power.

1. Let the angels of the Lord arrest every negative word spoken against my destiny.
2. I remove my life from every agenda of household witchcraft, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every star hijacker assigned against my life, receive divine madness, in the name of Jesus.  
4. Wicked broadcasters of my divine goodness, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
5. I operate according to God’s divine timetable and calendar, in the name of Jesus.
6. O Lord arise and enlarge my coast, in the name of Jesus.
7. O God arise and promote me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
8. My Father, impose my divine destiny over all satanic contentions, in the name of Jesus.
9. I bind every satanic surveillance over my life, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every evil location threatening my destiny, vomit me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
11. I fire back every arrow of destiny transfer and exchange, in the name of Jesus.
12. I fire back every arrow of destiny demotion, in the name of Jesus.
13. Evil yokes slowing down my destiny, break by the power in the blood of Jesus. 
14. Every power and personality assigned to frustrate my destiny, die now. 
15. Every evil sacrifice carried out against me backfire, by fire.

4 comments:

FLORES said...


I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102
























































































I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102






























Anonymous said...

Pray for me feel like being in the mindist of destiny killers

Anonymous said...

Best samon in this year

Untitled said...

Helllo nice post