DONATIONS

Friday, March 31, 2017

VICTORY OVER ANCESTRAL POWERS

SCRIPTURES: Lamentation 5:7, Ezekiel 18:2.

HYMNS: 1. Stand up, Stand up for Jesus. 2. Victory in Jesus.

SONGS: 1. Jehovah hides me, I am under the Rock. 2. Yahweh, your name is Yahweh. 3. Unquestionable you are the Lord. 4. Arise O Lord, and fight my battles. 

PRAYERS
1. Every evil plantation in my life, be uprooted by fire, in the name of Jesus. 
2. I disconnect myself from any conscious or unconscious linkage with ancestral powers.
3. Evil strangers in my body, come out with all your roots and die.
4. I break the hold of any evil power over my life and family.


INTRODUCTION
(EXODUS 20:3-4, JOSHUA 24:14-15)

Ancestral powers are foundational powers.  They are evil powers resident in a person’s foundation.  Household wickedness powers come in different shapes and sizes. 
1.    Ancestral powers carry over family problems from one generation to another through the family blood line.
2.    Negative covenants keep ancestral powers and the problems associated with them in place.
3.    These covenants have sanctions attached to them that kick in when they are violated.
4.    When these covenants are broken, these sanctions kick as curses to devastate such a life.
5.    Ancestral powers possess strong monitoring and surveillance powers.
6.    There are ancestral monitors that ancestral spirits use to carry out surveillance over the lives of unsuspecting family members. They include evil marks, evil plantations, evil deposits, tattoos, and incisions.
7.   These monitoring powers pass information to the enemy to be used against family members.
8.    There are ancestral strongmen also known as generational strongmen that enforce these sanctions.
7.    Ancestral powers use evil dedication to family and village idols to keep their victims in perpetual bondage. These victims are dedicated to serpents, cows, crocodiles and water demons and spirits. Numbers 6:27, 25:3-5.

      Prayer: Blood of Jesus, nullify every marriage between me and any idol, in the name of Jesus.

8.  Your ancestors have mortgaged your lives to these terrible powers.
9.  They have investments in your life through benefits that your ancestors obtained from them sometimes thousands of years before you were even born. Your life was used as collateral for these benefits.  These benefits include good health, ability to have children, victory in various a wars, good harvest of crops, safety, and protection.
10. Your ancestors have received a dowry on your head, marrying you off to these powers in the spirit realm. Now they want you to pay for all these benefits by keeping the terms of the covenant that brought them into being such as the need for all family members to worship and sacrifice to them regularly.  Boldly declare the following:

1.     I refuse to pay for what I did not buy, in the name of Jesus.
2.    Every ancestral debt collector forcing me to pay for what I did not buy, you are a liar, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

11. Ancestral spirits operate from evil altars which may be in any of the strongholds, namely the heavens, the waters, and the earth.  There are designated priests in the family that maintain these altars.
12. Altars remain in effect perpetually unless they are destroyed through spiritual means.  

Prayers
1.      Every wicked ancestral altar fighting my destiny, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus. I refuse to pay for what I did not buy, in the name of Jesus.
2.      Every evil priest ministering against me at these altars be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.

AGENDA OF ANCESTRAL POWERS
The agenda of ancestral powers is to kill, steal, and destroy through various means.  They are as follows:

1.  They marry off family members to family idols including serpents, marine idols, and mermaid spirits.
2.  They divert and confuse destinies.
3.  To strongly and constantly monitor and surveil the lives of family members. They often employ familiar spirits to do this.
4.  They monitor people’s lives through incisions, tattoos, tribal marks, evil deposits, evil transmission, and evil spiritual marks.
5.   They dribble and manipulate people’s lives especially through dreams, making enemies look like friends, and friends like enemies.  For example, they can mislead you to marry your enemy simply by manipulating your dreams to make him seem like Mr. Right. This is particularly true if the person is not born again or is born again but carries no fire and has not passed through the fire of deliverance ministration.

 Prayer: Every power, spirit, or personality using my dreams and imaginations against me, fall down and die now, in the name of Jesus.


FACTORS ENERGIZING ANCESTRAL POWERS
1.    Evil Dedication.

        Prayer: every evil dedication over my life and family, break by the blood of Jesus.

2.    Evil covenants particularly collective captivity.
       Collective captivity is when members of a family are all operating under similar    
       bondages. For example, in Sodom and Gomorrah, they were all under the captivity of     
       homosexual demons.

3.    Licking Roof.
When the head of the family has compromised and put his hands into things that he should not, he opens the door for attack on the whole family.  Ancestral spirits would have a field day under such circumstances.
4.   Doors have been opened that has given the enemy access to come in, especially opened back doors.
This is when sin, disobedience, and rebellion, have left the door wide open for ancestral spirits to come in and carry out their agenda. Ancestral vultures are able to come in and swallow up people’s lives, destinies, and even organs.  They distribute sickness to family members. Ancestral python and other serpents are able to come in to cause insanity or swallow up good things and destinies and poison good things.

Prayers:
1.    Every ancestral vulture that has swallowed up my organs vomit them now and die.
2.    Every ancestral serpent on rampage in my family, vomit what you have swallowed and be swallowed by the serpent of God.

   5. It is when the roof of your family house is licking spiritually
The roof that should protect the family is either licking or has been blown away completely. Sin and disobedience is often the reason for this such as idolatry. When the roof is gone rain, can come in and damage and destroy everything in the house including glory. Storms can blow away precious things as well.

Prayer: Blood of Jesus repair every licking roof over my life and destiny.

   6. It is when the umbrella that should protect from the rain is thorn, folded, or in adequate
The umbrella that should protect the family is either licking or has been blown away completely. Sin and disobedience is often the reason for this such as idolatry. When the roof is gone rain can come in and mess up everything in the house. Storms can blow away precious things as well.

Prayer: Every evil umbrella troubling my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

HOW DO ANCESTRAL POWERS OPERATE?
    1.       They use familiar spirits to monitor people and confuse people.
    2.       Ancestral powers invoke ancestral spirits to terrorize their victims.
    3.       They use evil names vomited by idols to manipulate the lives of their victims.
    4.       They distribute evil loads such as sickness, insanity, reproach, shame, failure,           
           retrogression and backwardness, demotion, poverty, and untimely death.
    5.       They send evil arrows to destroy lives.  These include the arrow of accident, insanity,   
          miscarriage, poverty, affliction, shame, stroke, and paralysis.
    6.       They carry our evil surveillance. They monitor people for evil and abort breakthroughs.
     Prayer: Evil eyes monitoring my life, go blind by fire.
    7.       Ancestral strongmen enforce curses that are put on those that violate ancestral 
          covenants and verdicts.
    8.       Ancestral strongmen enforce curses that are put on those that violate ancestral covenants and verdicts.
    9.       They carry out evil exchanges.  They take away good things from you and replace them with unprofitable, worthless, or inferior things.  For example, they can exchange good health for sickness; glory for shame; riches for poverty; male children for female children. 
   10.    They carry out various attacks in your dream. This includes sending serpents to bite and swallow people or evil rain to mess up a person’s glory.
   11.     Attacks by witchcraft animals such as crocodile, cows, snakes, cats and dogs.
   12.    They feed people with demonic food in the dream.
   13.    They initiate and renew evil covenants through avenues such as eating, swimming, signing documents, paying for what you did not buy, and having sex in the dream.
   14.    Ancestral placenta manipulations.
   15.    Satanic initiations.
   16.    They initiate family members particularly children into evil associations such as familiar spirit, marine, occult, and other evil societies.
    17.    Evil programming. They program terrible things into people’s lives such as insanity, slow progress, barrenness, demotion, slippery blessings, rising and falling, and untimely death.
  Prayer: Every wicked power assigned to bring me down, I bury you now.
    18.    Evil deposits and evil plantation.  This could be physical through incisions, and or spiritual through dream attacks and evil spiritual marks.
    19.    Evil altars and priests.  Pray like this:

 Every altar that is strengthening wickedness in my life, expire and die by fire.
20.They issue evil decrees, verdicts, and pronouncements backed up with demonic powers.
21. Satanic delay of goodness. They seat on your promotion and goodness and confiscate your documents of advancement and even pollute them. 
22. They cage lives.  When you are caged your real life cannot manifest.  You become a shadow of what God created you to be. Pray with holy anger:

Let the fake me go, and the real me manifest by fire, in the name of Jesus.

SYMPTOMS OF ATTACK BY ANCESTRAL POWERS
When you are under the attack of household wickedness powers, you will experience the following:
1.      Terrible dream attacks including the following.
         a.    Seeing your grandmother or grandfather in the dream
         b.    Seeing yourself in your grandfather or grandmother’s house.
         c.    Seeing yourself being rubbed in white native chalk or powder.
2.      Servants rule over you, riding on the horse assigned to you, while you are trek.
3.    Circular problems
4.    Oppression and torment
5.    Rising and falling - Repeated progress failure
6.    Unexplainable poverty - you will be in America for 30 years with not a penny to your 
       name.

        Prayer: Every power that wants me to die in this condition, you are a liar, die by   
        fire. 

7.    Demotion
8.    Presence of evil load. Evil load include poverty, rejection, affliction, shame, and     
       sickness.
9.    All round failure.

      Prayer: Every power saying over their dead body will I prosper, it is now time for 
      me to prosper therefore fall down and die. 

10. Evil patterns
11. Diverted life. You will be traveling on the opposite road from the one that God has ordained for you to travel in life.
12. Vagabond anointing. You find yourself roaming around in your dreams.
13. Stubborn blockages and embargoes.
14. Profitless hard work.
15. Get and loose.
16. Backwardness - instead of progress you are tied down in your father’s house.  If you are seeing animals that are tied down in the dream, that is you.
17.    Bad luck
18. Spirit of slavery – You are working for spiritual landlords and paying for the benefits that your ancestors derived from them.
19. Unpardonable error and mistake.
      For example, they can force you into marrying someone that God has not ordained for you to marry, just to derail your glorious destiny.
    
     Prayers: Ancestral powers, hear the word of God, you cannot force me to marry whom God has not ordained for me to marry, in the name of Jesus.

WAY OUT OF THE PROBLEM OF ANCESTRAL POWERS
1.    Repent from and deal with all known sin
2.    Surrender your life to Christ
3.    Use the blood of Jesus to break their hold.
4.     Stand on Colossians 2:14-15 to break their evil covenants.
5.    Stand on Galatians 3:13-14 to break the curses associated with breaking the evil           covenants.
6.    Pray to break foundational yokes and evil ancestral transmissions.

Prayer: I bind and break every evil foundational yoke working against my life in Jesus name.

7.    Pray prayer of restoration to recover all that ancestral powers have stolen and  
       destroyed in your life. Joel 2:25.
8.    Barricade your life with the blood of Jesus and the fire of God so that they do not reinforce against you.


PRAYERS
Songs: 1. There is power in the blood 2. Enough is enough, Holy Ghost arise O enough is enough. 3. Come by fire Come by force fight my battles for me.
1. Every gate and door of attack opened into my life, be closed by the blood of Jesus.
2. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I release myself from all problems originating from my ancestry, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every ancestral strongman blocking my way of progress, die, in the name of Jesus.
4. You that ancestral spirit spouse troubling my marriage and stealing from me, your time is up, die.
5. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I separate myself from the familiar spirit of my father’s house.
6. Evil ancestral pits of my father’s/mother’s house, vomit my virtues and potentials, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every ancestral curse troubling my life and destiny, break and die in the name of Jesus.
8. Every foundational attack on my glory, your time is up, die by fire.
9. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I break every evil ancestral hold over my life.
10. Thunder of god locate and destroy every family serpent and idol troubling my life.
11. I escape out of every ancestral cage and trap limiting my life, in the name of Jesus.
12.  Blood of Jesus flush my blood of satanic injections and deposits, in the name of Jesus.
13. Every venomous poison in my body be flushed out by the blood of Jesus.
14. Every damage done to my life by ancestral powers, receive divine solution by fire.
15. Everything stolen from me through placenta manipulation, I recover you in multiple fold, in the name of Jesus.
16. Every problem that came into my life through the blood of my parents, die now in Jesus name. 
17. I withdraw every mandate given to any power, spirit, or personality to destroy my life.
18. Blood of Jesus deliver me from every power determined to destroy me because of the wickedness of my ancestors, in the name of Jesus.
19. I recover in multiple folds everything stolen from me by ancestral powers.
20. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers.




17 comments:

melcade said...

Thank you for information

Maureen said...

God bless you for the spiritual insight and powerful prayers. God's power will insure and uphold my spiritual victory

Unknown said...

Hi there, I really need help. I was attacked in church and forced to speak to my ancestors in chutch. I feel bound in a cage. I need deliverance

Anonymous said...

How do you get someone, people from stalking your life and monitoring,obsession, sicking sabotaging behavior all of your friends, family, churches.. Just starting you everywhere..? How do you make them stop and leave you alone

Unknown said...

hello i really thank God for using you to speak to me today, i normally see myself dream seeing myself in village while am here in lagos, some time at the market square

or when walk on the road some time it will turn to bush and sees my dead relatives how do come out of these please really need help

Unknown said...

Thanks

Unknown said...

This is really revealing. Thanks for this information.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your write up it will really go a long way helping me to fight this battle, I really need more direction to deal with the issue of me eating in a dream and seen myself in the village while I'm leaving far away in the northern part of the Nigeria. Thank you and God bless.

Unknown said...

Thank you Jesus it is well with me

Bless Omo said...

thanks a lot for this revelation.... GOD BLESS uuuu RICHLY IN JESUS NAME AMEN...

Michael said...

All I know is that I need help

Michael said...

All I know is that I need help

Michael said...

All I know is that I need help

FLORES said...


I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102
























































































I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102






























Hanna Rosin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lilian Sunday said...


If not for Dr OTUMBA a lot of people would have been dead through heart break. My case is not different from heart break, Lilian Sunday by name am a married woman with 2 kids and there was a time when I was having problems with my husband because he was having an affair outside our marriage and this was making me feel bad. So I tried finding solution to my problem by reading a lot of relationship tips on the internet and that was how I came in contact with Dr OTUMBA details and through the help of Dr OTUMBA my husband left the girl he was having affair with and he came back to me and our kids. After a job well done by Dr OTUMBA i felt that it will be unfair if I keep this secret to myself, you can also reach him via email:drotumba5534@gmail.com

He also has SPELL solution for the following

such as:
1) LOVE SPELL
2) SUCCESS SPELL
3) GET MY EX BACK SPELL
4) MARRIAGE SPELL
5) PROMOTION SPELL
6) PROTECTION SPELL
7) STOP A DIVORCE SPELL
8) COURT CASE SPELL
9) WAREWOLF/WITCHES SPELL
10) IMMIGRATION SPELL
11) POWER SPELL/SEX ADDICTION
12) SEPERATION SPELL
13) GET YOUR KIDS BACK SPELL
14) Healing spell such as:

HIV,
CANCER,
ASTHMA,
IMPOTENCE,
LOW SPERM COUNT,
BARENESS/INFERTILITY,
High Blood pressure,
Bad dreams
Contact him now on:
Email: drotumba5534@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Fast and pray!