DONATIONS

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

MY LIFE REJECT POVERTY

MY LIFE REJECT POVERTY
SCRIPTURES: 1 Samuel 2:1-11.
CONFESSIONS: Psalm 113:7-8, Psalm 118:25, Psalm 1:2-3, 3 John 2, Deuteronomy 8:18.
SONGS: 1. Ancient of Days as old as you are. 2. Abraham’s blessings.  3. Bye bye to poverty. 4.  Mi I no go suffer. I no go beg for bread o 5. My miracle, my miracle, is already here.

HYMNS:  1.  For His mercies aye endures ever faithful ever sure.
                     2. Great is your faithful                  

PRAYERS
1.   I pursue, overtake, and recover all my stolen possessions from the enemy, in Jesus name.
2.   Every child of the devil holding on to my possessions, release them to me and die.
3.   I refuse to squander my divine opportunities, in the name of Jesus.
4.   I refuse to lock the door of blessing against myself, in the name of Jesus.
5.  Let every yoke of poverty upon my life, be dashed to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
6. Satanic attacks against my life in dreams and visions be converted to victory. 
7.  Holy Ghost connect me to my divine helpers in the name of Jesus.

WHAT IS POVERTY?

Webster English dictionary defines poverty as lack or want of money or material possessions. It also describes poverty as being a destitute or a pauper.
The Bible however gives us a completely different picture of poverty. As far as the word of God is concerned, poverty goes beyond just the physical needs such as money.  You are considered poor in every area of your life where you are not prospering. Therefore, poverty is the opposite of kingdom or dominion prosperity. This being the case, you can be poor in various areas of your life. You can be poor in spiritual things. You can be poor in health.  You can also be poor in marital blessings.  
Poverty is also a spiritual problem.  There are spirits, principalities, and powers behind poverty. Once these entities are destroyed poverty will disappear. Most of these are kept in place by unbroken evil covenants and curses.  
There are certain dreams that indicate that the spirit of poverty is at work in a person’s life. You may be seeing rats running around in your dream.  You may be seeing wretched looking personalities in your dream. You may see your money and possessions in the wrong hands.  You may be seeing fake money in your dream. You may be handling or seeing coins in your dreams.  You may be spending money; paying for things; or giving away money in your dream.  You may be walking barefooted in your dream. You may see your money and other precious things buried. Dreams of nakedness should also be taken seriously.
Poverty is the opposite of dominion prosperity. Therefore, if we know what dominion prosperity is, we know that poverty is anything that is the opposite of that.  What then is dominion prosperity?

Prayer: I recall and recover all my blessings that have been thrown into the water, forest, and satanic banks, in the name of Jesus.

FACTS ABOUT POVERTY
1.    Poverty is the opposite of prosperity.
2.    Poverty is not equal to holiness.
3.    God wants us to prosper in every area of life. 3 John 2.
4.    There are foundational problems behind most cases of poverty. A good example was Jabez whose name limited him until he cried to God for deliverance.  1 Chronicles 4:10.
5.    Poverty is contrary to our divine inheritance in Christ.  
Jesus became poor that we, through Him, might be rich. 2 Corinthians 8:9
6.   Poverty should be avoided like the plague.
7.   God gives His children power to get wealth and not be poor. Deuteronomy 8:18, Proverbs 8:18.  God promotes and demotes. 

WHAT IS DOMINION PROSPERITY? 
        
     Dominion prosperity is Kingdom prosperity.  It is prosperity that originates from God and out covenant relationship with Him. Let us now look further into what kingdom prosperity is. 

1.    Kingdom prosperity is prosperity that does not depend on the state of the economy.
2.    Kingdom prosperity is prosperity that does not depend another person.
3.    Kingdom prosperity is prosperity that does not depend on anything.
4.    Kingdom prosperity is prosperity that does not depend on whether there is a famine in the land and adverse conditions that come with famine.
5.    Kingdom prosperity is prosperity that is not influenced by availability or non-availability of employment.   
6.    Kingdom prosperity is prosperity that does not depend on what obtains in a particular environment.  
7.   Kingdom prosperity is prosperity that cannot be silenced by the agents of poverty.
8.   Kingdom prosperity is prosperity that repositions you to take your rightful place.
9.   Kingdom prosperity is prosperity that does give room to profitless hard-work to remain in place.
10.        Kingdom prosperity is prosperity that forces darkness to vomit what it has swallowed.
11.        Kingdom prosperity is available to every born again child of God.
12.        Kingdom prosperity is takes its root from divine provision. Divine provision is provision that flows from God.

Prayers
1.   Dominion prosperity fall upon my life now.
2.   I bury every satanic famine operating in any area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
3.   Power of dominion prosperity fall upon my life now, in the name of Jesus.  

CAUSES OF POVERTY
Poverty comes into a person’s life through different means.  We will now look at them one by one.
            
1.    Unresolved  Foundational Problems
A key source of foundational problems are ancestral spirits and the unbroken evil covenants and curses that keep them in place. These include the evil powers of your father’s house and the evil power of your mother’s house. It also includes ancestral strongmen that enforce the evil covenants and curses that keep poverty in place in the family.

Prayer: Every ancestral strongman supervising poverty and affliction in my life and family, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

2.    Strongmen
Besides the ancestral strongmen mentioned above, we have other strongmen that use the glory of family members to shine thereby rendering other family members are rendered poor while they get richer and richer. These include witchcraft, marine, and occult strongmen that exercise wicked mandates over families, controlling and dominating them. 
3.    Evil Covenants and Curses

Prayers
1. I break and loose myself from every inherited covenants
2. I break and loose myself from every inherited curse.
3. Every power cursing my blessings, fall down and die.
4. Every satanic prayer against my life, be reversed by fire.

4.  Evil Yokes.
5.    Through Enchantments

Prayers:
1. Every cauldron of poverty, break now, in the name of Jesus.
2. Let the earth swallow up every satanic altar erected against me.
3. Let every coffin constructed against my prosperity swallow its owner.

6.    Pollution
7.   Ignorance
Ignorance here includes ignorance of financial laws on savings, investment, and other natural rules that guard wealth.
Another is ignorance of spiritual rules that govern prosperity.  Such rules include tithing and the various offerings mentioned in the Bible such as first fruit offering.  Joshua 1:8, Matthew 10:4, Exodus 20:12, Exodus 34:20, Malachi 3:9-10, Haggai 1:8.  
Ignorance of our inheritance in Christ as bona-fide born again Christians.

Prayer: O God arise and damage my ignorance in this area of poverty and divine prosperity, in the name of Jesus.

8.    Poor Giving Habits
This includes not giving to the poor and needy.  It also includes not sowing into the lives of men and women of God. A major factor that triggers divine provision and prosperity is giving to the poor and the needy in our midst. Proverbs 28:22, Matthew 26:11, Proverbs 9:17.  Another is sowing into the lives of men and women of God. Therefore, failure to do so triggers poverty and lack even in the midst of plenty.

Prayers
1. O Lord give me achievements that will swallow all my past failures, in the name of Jesus.
2. I unplug myself from every socket of poverty, in the name of Jesus.

WAY OUT OF POVERTY
1.    Get to know God. Get saves and make God your friend as he is the One that ultimately can promote you. 1 Samuel 2.
2.    Break all curses and renounce your sins. Do restitution where necessary. Abimelech did and he was very blessed as a result. Genesis 20:6, 17.
3.    Diligently search the word of God and pull out poverty killing scriptures.  Appropriate these scriptures for your life and situations to bring about prosperity.    Joshua 1:8, Joel 2:23.
4.    Pray destiny changing and targeted prayers.
5.    Barricade your life against spiritual thieves and robbers.
6.  Go through regular deliverance and sanitation to keep away spoilers, devourers, emptiers, wasters, and other anti-prosperity powers.
6.    Avoid Pollution. Pray over your gifts and anoint them before using.  Be careful who you accept gifts from.   Be careful who you allow to stay in your home.

Prayers
1. I pursue and overtake my enemies and I recover my wealth from them.
            2. Let power change hands in my finance, in the name of Jesus.
     
PRAYERS

Songs: 1. My hands are blessed. 2. Abraham’s blessings.  3. Bye bye to poverty.
1.  Blood of Jesus, fire of God, purge away every defilement of my finances. 
2.  Witchcraft inspired poverty in my life, die now, in the name of Jesus.
3.    Every arrow of poverty fired into my life, jump out and backfire, in the name of Jesus.
4.   Every yoke of poverty upon my life, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
5.  Satanic cobwebs assigned against my handiwork, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
6.  Every coffin constructed against my prosperity, swallow your owner, in the name of Jesus.
7.    Every witchcraft burial of my wealth and goodness, scatter by fire.  
8.   Let the effect of every evil gift that I have ever received be nullified by the blood of Jesus.
9.   Every masquerading power swallowing my prosperity be destroyed.
10.   Let every demonic scarcity be dissolved by fire, in the name of Jesus.
11.   Lord Jesus hold my purse.
12.  Let the riches of the gentiles be transferred unto me.
13. Jesus became poor that I might be rich. I therefore declare that poverty is not my lot in Jesus name.
14.  Every power that is sitting on my wealth be unseated by fire, in the name of Jesus.
15.  Every power that is siphoning on my wealth, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
16.  I claim my divine share of the wealth of this land now, in the name of Jesus.
17.  Owner of evil load of poverty, carry your load, in the name of Jesus.
18.  Every seed and tree of poverty growing in my life, be uprooted by fire.
19. I kill every serpent and scorpion of poverty operating in my life.
20. Fire of God, swallow every rag of poverty designed for me.
21. Where others are failing in my family, I shall excel, in the name of Jesus. 
22. Let power change hands in my finances, in the name of Jesus.
23. I use the token of the blood of Jesus to blot out all the hand-writing of ordinances of bad luck working against my life, in the name of Jesus.
24. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers.

No comments: