DONATIONS

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

DESTROYING WITCHCRAFT POTS (CAULDRONS)


SCRIPTURES: Ezekiel 11:3-12, Micah 3:1-3, Jeremiah 17:18, Job 5:12, Isaiah 49:24-26, 1 Timothy 4:18.
                                         
HYMN: 1. O the blood of Jesus.  2. The blood that Jesus shed for us, it will never lose its power.

SONGS: 1. No other name but the name of Jesus. 2. Jesus power super power O 3. You are Alpha and Omega we worship you O God. 4. You are the pillar that holds my life. 

PRAYERS
1. Any power assigned to sacrifice me for their own life, die now, in the name of Jesus. 
2. I reject every evil transfer, in the name of Jesus.
3. Any man or woman that wants to use me and my children to save or elongate his own life die now, in the name of Jesus.
4.What God has for me, let it be mine. Let no man steal it the name of Jesus.
5. Every strange money assigned to pollute my money, catch fire, in the name of Jesus
6. Every evil king ruling in my life (marriage, career, ministry), I pull you down, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every evil queen ruling in my life (marriage, career, ministry), I pull you down, in the name of Jesus.
8. Anything buried in the ground against me, scatter by fire, scatter now, in the name of Jesus.
9. Garments of sorrow, garments of infirmity prepared for me, catch fire now.

INTRODUCTION

Cauldrons are pots. Most are earthen clay pots.  Evil cauldrons are witchcraft weapons. They can be owned by individuals, a family, or cities.   They can be owned from one generation to another.  They are spiritually transferred from one generation to another.  An evil cauldron can be kept for each child in a family also which contains the personal effect of the particular child such as the baby hair, blood, clothing, fingernails.  Baby placentas are also housed there.  Lives of human beings, cities, and other entities are programed into these evil cauldrons.  They exist in most cultures in the world including Africans, Asians, Latinos and those from the Caribbean nations.  The enemy uses evil cauldrons to do a lot of evil. Evil cauldrons can be position in several different ways.  For example, they can be fully buried, partially buried, suspended, or hung.  People’s lives and even the lives of who cities and communities are programmed into these cauldrons, from where they are controlled and manipulated.  So the affairs of a whole city or a whole human being or family can be controlled from a single cauldron. Ezekiel 11:3,7.

Prayer: Evil cauldrons bewitching my life, shatter to pieces, in the name of Jesus.

WHAT IS THE AGENDA OF EVIL POTS (CAULDRONS)?
Evil cauldrons have only one agenda and that is to kill, steal, and destroy.  John 10:10. They are used for the following purposes.
1.    They are used to manipulate lives.
They want to bend lives from being what God originally designed them to be.
       2.  Evil Cauldrons are used to bewitch and to remotely control lives.
For example, a person that has lived in the America for thirty years is suddenly repatriated back to Africa with no cogent reason when they are summoned back to Africa using evil cauldrons.
3.    They are used to do enchantments.
Enchanters and diviners employ them to carry out their evil assignments.
4.    They are used to put sicknesses and diseases into the lives of victims.
Arrows are fired from there.  When they are being cooked, terrible things happen to their victims. These include insanity, abnormal body heat; pregnancies being miscarried; and high blood pressure shooting up. Ancestral cauldrons are one of the means by which generational sickness, diseases, and insanity are transferred from one generation to another.
     5.    They are used to pollute lives and destinies.
Water from evil cauldrons can be used to bath people in their dreams or forced fed to them to pollute their lives. Body organs can also be polluted resulting in terrible sickness like diabetes, HIV, asthma, and cancer.
6.    They are used to satanically summon people for satanic judgments.   
They may be used to summon people to witchcraft meetings, and village meetings. After such summons, people have been known to physically leave where they are and to travel thousands of mile to appear in their village where they were summoned to. 

Prayer: Every evil voice calling my name into an evil cauldron, be silenced forever, be silenced by fire.   

7. Evil cauldrons are used to carry out satanic transfers and exchanges. 
They are used to exchange virtues and goodness. 
8. Evil Cauldrons are used to monitor people’s lives.
They are able to use your personal effect and ancestral attachments, incisions and other monitoring gadgets carry out surveillance over a person’s life.  Once they see good things coming they abort them giving rice to automatic failure mechanism and near success syndrome.

Prayer: Every power assigned to be cutting off my expectations at the edge of my breakthroughs die now, in the name of Jesus.

9.  Evil pots are used to drink the milk and eat up the goodness in the lives of the victims of witchcraft powers.
Witches and wizards use evil pots to drink the milk of the goodness of their victims.  They also use it to drink the blood off of their good projects so that the projects are no longer viable but fail.  

10. Evil Cauldrons are cook and eat up people’s organs.
Evil pots are used by eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood to cook and eat up the organs of their victims.  The sad thing is that their victims may even be forced to eat along with them in their dreams if they carry no fire.

11.  Evil Cauldrons are used to program problems and afflictions into lives.
They are used to program evil such as failure, non-achievement, satanic delays, accidents, tragedies, and disaster into people’s lives.
12. Evil Cauldrons sponsor failure at the edge of powerful breakthrough.

Prayer: Any power using my blood to know when good things are about to happen in my life and aborting them before they manifest, your time is up, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

      13. Evil Cauldrons (pots) hands program evil into people’s life. 
Such evil include accidents, disasters, tragedies,   
            sickness, dog spirit, slow progress, and affliction.
Prayers
1.      Every satanic programming originating from evil cauldrons against my life and destiny, be reversed by the blood of Jesus.
2.      Every evil bird of satanic programming emanating from any cauldron of darkness, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
14. Evil pots are used to manipulate a person’s star.
If you are always sick every time important examinations come, needless to say that it will be very difficult if not impossible for your star to shine. 

WHO ARE THE POWERS BEHIND EVIL POTS (CAULDRONS)?
There are several powers that use evil pots to harass people. These include:

1.    Witchcraft powers including eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood.
2.    Household witchcraft powers.
3.  Blood hunters
4.  Star hunters
5.  Destiny killers
6.  Evil priests at evil altars chanting incantations

Prayer: Every incantation uttered into evil pots against me, backfire by fire in the name of Jesus.

7. Health destroyers
8. Sorcerers and enchanters such as psychics
    They are hired to plant sicknesses and to waste lives.
9.  Ancestral powers
10. Environmental powers
These include wicked, diabolical neighbors.
11. Envious witchcraft powers
      Envious, unfriendly friends would go to any length to stop you.  

SYMPTOMS OF ATTACK BY EVIL POTS (CAULDRONS)
When evil cauldrons (pots) are operating in your life, there will be:

1.    Profitless hard-work
2.   Bewitchment
3.   Bad luck
4.   Untimely death
5.   Demotion
6.  Terrible dreams and dream attacks
7.  Non-achievement
8.  Wastage
9.  Disappearance of helpers
10.  Sickness
11.    Oppression
12.    Rising and falling
13.    Leaking pockets and poverty
14.    Near success syndrome
15.    Automatic failure mechanism
16.   Vagabond lifestyle.
16.   Stubborn blockages, embargoes, and stagnancy
17.  Satanic delay of goodness
18.  Diversion

WAY OUT OF THE PROBLEM OF EVIL POTS (CAULDRONS)
1.       Repent from and deal with all known sin.
2.       Surrender your life to Jesus Christ and get to know Him.  There is no battle He   
          cannot win.
3.       Forgive all that have used witchcraft weapons against you.
4.       Go on the offensive. Take the battle to the enemy’s camp using targeted prayers
          and fasting.  Do not allow the enemy to gain any more ground.
5.       Ask God for the real source of your problem.
6.       Go into warfare prayers. Issue judgment on evil pots and the powers behind
           them.  Command them to be destroyed.
7.       Pray prayer of restoration to recover all that evil pots and the powers behind
           them have killed, stolen and destroyed in your life.
8.       Barricade your life with the blood of Jesus and the fire of God.

PRAYERS
Songs: 1. Lay your hands on me with your mighty power 2. Kingdom come by power by fire  3. Come by fire Come by force fight my battles for me 4. Fire of God fall upon me.

1. Every evil cauldron (pot) pitched against my life, shatter to pieces.
2. This city…….. (put in the city that you live) will not be my cauldron, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every power using evil cauldrons (pots) to manipulate and control my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
4. Strongmen in my family and my place of birth or origin using my life to renew and elongate their lives, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every wicked strongman using evil pots to feed on my life and goodness, vomit them and die, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every power and personality in my environment, using cauldrons against my life and destiny, your time is up, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
7. I release my life from every bewitchment and control, in the name of Jesus.
8. Lord, empty every satanic vessel filled for my sake, in the name of Jesus.
9. Every power assigned to waste my destiny, be wasted now, in the name of Jesus.
10.  Everything stolen from me by evil cauldrons (pots) be restored now, in the name of Jesus.
11. Eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood eating my flesh and drinking my blood, eat your own flesh and drink your own blood, in the name of Jesus. 
12. I break the bondage of every evil cauldron (pot) over my life in the name of Jesus.
13. I command every weapon of darkness assigned against my life, to catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
14. Every cauldron (pot) of darkness, caging my destiny, be smashed to irreparable pieces.
15. Angels of the living God go through the land of the living and of the dead and bring back to me,          every good thing that I have lost to the ministry of evil pots, catch fire.
16.  Everything stolen from me by evil cauldrons (pots) be restored now, in the name of Jesus.
17. Every cauldron of darkness, caging my destiny, be smashed to irreparable pieces.
18. Everything in my life and destiny that evil cauldrons (pots) have vandalized, be repaired by blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus. 
19. Earthquake of deliverance arise and quake for my sake, in the name of Jesus.
20. O ground open up and consume every power that wants to counter attack, regroup, and reinforce against me as a result of my prayers, in the name of Jesus.
21. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen

Unknown said...

HALLELUJAH in JESUS NAME AMEN

Unknown said...

Amen

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Amen Claim back my destiny in Jesus mighty name.

Anonymous said...

I thank God for this devine knowledge that I have today gained.Am so blessed now my spiritual eyes have been opened and I can say for real I have been sufferer from all the cited topic.
God help and restore me with your powers and everlasting peace.
Bro.Elvis